UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

56 minutes ago, jimbo said:

I’ll be around too. I can deal with a little rain as long as it’s warm. And it’s supposed to be. 

Certainly beats that one game a few years ago hahah. I don't remember if we had a really bad game last year. 

Hopefully this year they let us sit in our seats. The lower bowl, IMO, is terrible for anything other than passing plays near side. 

Edited by Eli

I think Testaverde has the starting job on lock. Kid is way better than any QB we've had since Fiacchi. Sees the field pretty well. Good arm. Decent touch on throws. 

I like. 

Edited by Eli

I liked Testaverde too.  He looked a little nervous to start.  Sorry Will I think he won the job. Sussman did not take even one snap.   Line has improved some but needs to be better - gave up too many sacks!  Defense still tough!!!

Edited by HOF2013
  • Like 1

VT seemed to have some ball-handling issues early (so did Brunson.) Overthrew one long pass, but hit Stire over the middle for a good gain. Looked good on the short down-and-outs. Wasn't fast enough to run down the lineman who recovered a fumble for a TD.

Brunson threw at TD off a scramble, then an INT on the next play.

Corey Christian was helped off the field early.

A couple of end-arounds got caught for losses. But at least there were no wildcats up the middle.

Defense won 47-46

• Like 1

Greig Stire # 32 looked good when in there.  I would guess he has made the team.

20 minutes ago, UAalum72 said:

VT seemed to have some ball-handling issues early (so did Brunson.) Overthrew one long pass, but hit Stire over the middle for a good gain. Looked good on the short down-and-outs. Wasn't fast enough to run down the lineman who recovered a fumble for a TD.

A couple of end-arounds got caught for losses. But at least there were no wildcats up the middle.

Defense won 47-46

To be fair the lineman did have a head start!!  But i agree he could not catch him.  Hey even the Richmond QB only ran a 4.85 at the combine [or something very close to that] - MOST of them are slow.

Edited by HOF2013

22 minutes ago, UAalum72 said:

Defense won 47-46

He also threw two long TD passes.

Wide out Donovan McDonald did not play at all either.  He was dressed.  Not sure if Juwan Green played, did not notice.  Mofor looked better than Hanks I think