UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

T-U story https://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/UAlbany-quarterback-battle-is-wide-open-12872202.php

“I would say the quarterback spot is wide open,’’ UAlbany head coach Greg Gattuso said. “I’m just to the point now where somebody’s got to start making the plays. It’s no different than any other position. You try to protect quarterbacks, but it’s no different than right guard or left guard or fullback. Guy’s got execute and right now we’re struggling in that capacity.”

Gattuso said he thought Testaverde played well “at times” but needed to show more urgency and push himself.

“He’s got talent,’’ Gattuso said. “Brunson, he’s just got to get back in the groove of being who he is and manage the game better.”

Running back Elijah Ibitokun-Hanks rushed for 64 yards in what Gattuso said wasn’t a totally satisfying end to his spring. ...“I didn’t think he was real good today,’’ Gattuso said. “He knows it. I think he was just a little off. I think he’s had a good spring. This is kind of the process these guys go through.”

Sussman out with a hamstring. The punting was no improvement.

Freshman DL Lang was the one who returned a fumble 64 yards.

7 hours ago, Eli said:

QB spot is wide open? Not from what I saw. Testaverde should win that job 11 times out of 10 at this point. 

7 hours ago, Eli said:

QB spot is wide open? Not from what I saw. Testaverde should win that job 11 times out of 10 at this point. 

Agree.  He looked better

This kid was on campus this week.  Watch his video.  He has another Hoskins - little shorter but heavier and runs a 4.53

Tyler Vaimaona, DE, OLB  6'1" 245lbs  40 Yard Dash: 4.53.  Golden West College Huntington Beach, CA.  Blessed to Receive another D1 scholarship. A full scholarship from Albany University. Thanks to my family, coaches, and the lord for this great opportunity! Go Great Daneshttps://twitter.com/Tyvaimaona      https://www.hudl.com/profile/2725332/Tyler-Vaimaona

Very quick with foot speed!!  He is a good one - out of Junior college!