UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
HOF2013

New commits to U Albany Lacrosse

I was just looking ten minutes ago to see if there were more.  Not sure how I missed him.  Damn.. Thanks for that.  I'll look for videos.

Sam Stratton, of Fayetteville, will continue his lacrosse career at The United States Military Academy at West Point (Army) where he plans to study business management. He played four years on the F-M boys varsity lacrosse team and participated in the Orange Crush and CNY Road Hawks lacrosse clubs. He was twice selected for All-League Second Team.  Class of 2019. So did he show up at West point and change his mind or not show up??

Edited by HOF2013

On 12/3/2019 at 10:31 AM, 518Lacrosse said:

Sam Stratton, 2019 dman from FM, committed for next year.  Coming in from West Point.  2 hornets on the team in 2020.

Does this mean he will eligible this Spring? Or does he have to sit a year? I though lax transfers are eligible right away?