UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

8 minutes ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

Thanks for link...reading that preview that offensive ranking jumps out. Man that is absolutely BRUTAL!

Praying there's some improvement in that area. 

Lot of fluff in that article.  QB play is going to determine if we are a 8-10 win team or a 1-4 win team.  Oline should be better, we actually have a offensive coordinator and our EBTH will be back to full health physically, hopefully mentally as well.  Looking forward to the new season hope to bring the kids to a game.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, jimbo said:

Increased hot chocolate sales?

Nothing beats that game 3 years or so ago where it was sleeting/raining during the game. I think I had like 4 hot chocolates that game. I was basically frozen to my seat. After that game I vowed to never be under prepared again,  now I bring a blanket, etc. every game in the cold months lol.

On 6/19/2018 at 4:57 PM, Clickclack said:

Thanks for link...reading that preview that offensive ranking jumps out. Man that is absolutely BRUTAL!

Praying there's some improvement in that area. 

Likes the article.  Some fluff.

2 hours ago, Eli said:

Nothing beats that game 3 years or so ago where it was sleeting/raining during the game. I think I had like 4 hot chocolates that game. I was basically frozen to my seat. After that game I vowed to never be under prepared again,  now I bring a blanket, etc. every game in the cold months lol.

SBU? I remember that one. I was better prepared than you and was still cold. If I recall, it was the one game my brother came to, but he’s as crazy as me so we sat there and froze. That stadium seat make a big difference most of the time. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Eli said:

Freakin UAlbany...couldn't spend the money when building BoFo to put in some heated seats? How hard can it be?

(just kidding, I know no one does that lol)

Candlestick Park in San Francisco had radiant heat pipes under the lower box seats, but they didn’t work very well.