UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
HOF2013

Lacrosse vs Vermont 3/17/2018 3 PM

I agree...that seems to be the fatal flaw for UA. It's not that big of a deal in a game like this, but vs. teams like Duke, Denver, Yale etc...it can come back and hurt.

• Confused 1

5 zip after one quarter.  No hangover from the Maryland game.

1 minute ago, jimbo said:

Nanticoke seems to be forcing stuff

He seems to have these moments when he just looks way out of his elements, but then I realize he is a freshman. I'm gonna chalk it up to that.

wondering how the weather is impacting things. Looks windy.

Tehoka looks like he's having his first real adversity (last few games) with the size and speed.  He's not a one man show anymore, but I think he will adjust.  He's just a freshman...and will be fine. 

UVM has been double poling McClancy and Patterson some and leaving a shorty on Justin. Justin needs to show he can beat that match up.

• Like 1

Lower bowl seats about 2000.  Upperdeck (from the angle) seems to have at least 1/4 full out of the 2500 it sits.  Could be more but the angle was odd.  

So, there is at least 2500 there...probably more.

Just now, Dane96 said:

Tehoka looks like he's having his first real adversity (last few games) with the size and speed.  He's not a one man show anymore, but I think he will adjust.  He's just a freshman...and will be fine. 

this is what I was talking about in my previous post. I think he is so use to just bowling over people in HS and it's not as easy to do in college. I agree, he is a freshman and I think he will adjust.