UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Clickclack

2018/2019 Schedule

Let's get it going...next season is right around the corner...quick scan of this years schedule shows the following games probably on the schedule. Am I missing any?

at Iona
at Kent St. 
at Dartmouth
vs Holy Cross
vs Boston U
vs Monmouth
Siena TBD

Edited by Clickclack

Yes, Northen Ireland. Was announced at season ticket pickup and scoreboard reveal last year

3 minutes ago, DC615657 said:

I think Holy Cross owes UA a home game.   

I believe Bryant was a one off as part of the Gotham classic

Looking back, you're right...we've played holy cross 2 times away and 1 at home...so safe to assume 4 year deal with them returning next year. 

Also correct on Bryant, that was part of the Gotham classic, I forgot. 

Belfast basketball classic. The first was this year 4 teams manhattan, Towson, lasalle, and holy cross.

8 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Ireland?

Teams not officially announced yet on their website even though hockey teams for a hockey tournament including Union have been announced 2 months ago. In 2017 , the hockey and basketball were back to back weekends in Belfast

http://www.belfastbasketballclassic.com/teams/

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bob87 said:

Teams not officially announced yet on their website even though hockey teams for a hockey tournament including Union have been announced 2 months ago. In 2017 , the hockey and basketball were back to back weekends in Belfast

http://www.belfastbasketballclassic.com/teams/

Games were all nationally televised on cbs sports network so that’s a plus. 

More importantly we need to go out and get money games. Since the athletic department is bleeding 

I am good with the siena game being cancelled. Take it off the schedule and get a CAA or A10 school on the schedule. Someone who will challenge us and give us a home and home, if we aren't too little for those conferences to come to SEFCU.

• Like 3

This year at SEFCU or end it. Home and home. I'd much rather see another guarantee game or 2 and start raising funds for SEFCU 

• Like 2

If they want a buy game for $50k sure let’s take the trip down Washington Ave.

Why not just go for all money games like Texas Southern did this year? We'll take a beating, but we'll get paid.