UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lacrosse vs. Harvard, 3/28/18 - 7 PM

A very scary game for UA. Be interesting to see Connor Fields status for this. Everyone get to Casey if they can for this game.

Harvard (7-1)

02/17 vs UMass Lowell W 10-9
02/20 vs Holy Cross L 9-10
02/24 @ UMass W 16-11
03/03 vs Hartford W 14-10
03/10 @ Providence W 11-8
03/17 vs Brown W 10-8
03/20 vs Boston University W 19-18
03/24 vs Dartmouth W 10-8

Top Players (G-A-Pts):

Morgan Cheek          13    28    41
  Kyle Anderson          25     4    29
  Joe Lang          10    13    23
  Ryan Graff          10     7    17
  Carney Mahon           9     4    13

Goalie Stats (Saves-GA-S%):

Robert Shaw           100     82      55%

Harvard record deceiving on a number of levels. Have not beaten anyone good. Lost to cross (2-7) probably top 20 worse in the country list. Best win 16-11 over umass. All other wins by 4 or less; most by 1 or 2. Even if Conner cannot go or less than 100%, we "SHOULD" be able to dominate.

Edited by dslyank

If Connor takes the game off, we need a quarterback to initiate the offense from behind the goal or goal line extended.  May not be Tehokas game just yet.  Justin Reh did that a bit last year but not much this season.  I feel Reh has had a lackluster season so far.  Tehoka may be taking alot of Reh's shots this season.  Need the senior to step up if no Fields.  Patterson can move up to attack, even Diamond can pitch in.  With TD and JD, we get to 15 goals and no one can beat us.  

They were using Patterson with the subs for a couple of games - he basically does well at that position AND he is basically a first line attack so has lots of experience.  Makes lackadaisical passes and turns the ball over too often though.  I also do not think Justin is the answer.

2 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

Practice for the Danes will be interesting ...  Scott likely checking out the use of different players for chemistry ... placing emphasis on ball control and passing ..  Harvard game will be interesting

Agree. If Connor doesn't go, could be a smoke screen, I would put Diamond in. He has a lot more shake and bake. I love Jacob on the short stick, but he is much more limited playing in tight where the long pole can get on him. I think he needs another year in the weight room. Justin's game has been a bit off. I don't know if it is Tehoka getting his looks or what, but we'll need him to take it up a notch down the stretch.

• Like 1

Article in the paper says Connor has a sprained MCL is a little swollen. He didn't practice today, but expects too tomorrow. I am going to go out on a limb and say he shouldn't play, and records aside which is a big bummer with or without Connor the Danes should be able to handle Harvard. Might be a high stress game, but with the possession advantage it should be a tough game, but a win and quite honestly I would like to see some other guys we'll need down the stretch to really step  up.

Gonna have one of my tickets available for Harvard if someone wants to go.  My son can not get to this one.  Ticket is taken already guys!

Edited by HOF2013