UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Cremo nichols leave...

8 hours ago, nysteve661 said:

Let's give a thanks to Connor Fields who obviously could have transfered to the ACC the past couple years and has chosen to stay to help lead the team to possible glory.

Albany is the number 1 team in the country. There isn't a better team he could have transferred to. they have been top 10 in the country for a while now

4 minutes ago, Dane06grad said:

Albany is the number 1 team in the country. There isn't a better team he could have transferred to. they have been top 10 in the country for a while now

Not to mention there's not much of a difference between Albany and other schools when it comes to exposure. Lax can rarely be found on tv, and it's advertised even less.

It depends on where Cremo lands. If both Oklahoma and Arizona are recruiting Aaron Calixite then it's certain possible. Stephan Jiggits was third-team all NEC and this year he played over 30 minutes a game in the American Conference.

This might be a bit dramatic but I personally think the real dagger was when Wheeler Baker left. He was the superstar Cremo was going to pair with. I thought Wheeler Baker was exceptional. I was always so impressed with how good he was at everything and he was going to be a sophomore when Joe was a freshman. They were set up to lead this thing as two stars. Maybe David emerged because wheeler left, but wheeler to me was the real deal. If he were still here with Joe and David I don't know how they don't make a trip to the NCAA in Joe's time here. 

I was so disappointed the day Baker said he was leaving, that one was a real gut punch. I respect Joe as a player and don't have any real ill will about his decision but he wasn't nearly as talented as Baker was, in my opinion. I have always felt Baker leaving was a huge hit to this program and I think it still looms large with the departure of Cremo now.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dane06grad said:

This might be a bit dramatic but I personally think the real dagger was when Wheeler Baker left. He was the superstar Cremo was going to pair with. I thought Wheeler Baker was exceptional. I was always so impressed with how good he was at everything and he was going to be a sophomore when Joe was a freshman. They were set up to lead this thing as two stars. Maybe David emerged because wheeler left, but wheeler to me was the real deal. If he were still here with Joe and David I don't know how they don't make a trip to the NCAA in Joe's time here. 

I was so disappointed the day Baker said he was leaving, that one was a real gut punch. I respect Joe as a player and don't have any real ill will about his decision but he wasn't nearly as talented as Baker was, in my opinion. I have always felt Baker leaving was a huge hit to this program and I think it still looms large with the departure of Cremo now.

He hasn't played anywhere else.  I'm pretty sure he got himself in some trouble and was asked to leave North Dakota.  It's in a thread somewhere on here. 

Baker didn't pan out elsewhere due to his choices but he absolutely would have been our best player right now. Without a doubt. That kid was smooth. Definitely a 'what could have been' vibe when remembering him. 

8 minutes ago, godanesgo99 said:

Louisville fans lobbying for Cremo to go there on twitter after he was the "best player on the court" in this years game.

Isn’t that place still a little radioactive? It would be a shame to go there and find out years after your one and done that the year has been expunged  from the record books. At least the hookers and strippers are probably off the table now. 

32 minutes ago, jimbo said:

Isn’t that place still a little radioactive? It would be a shame to go there and find out years after your one and done that the year has been expunged  from the record books. At least the hookers and strippers are probably off the table now. 

You are probably right. I was just posting what I saw as some implied that Joe wouldn't be able to go to an ACC level school.

Without Patino, the hookers and strippers might have been the only draw left...

The question is: Will the UAlbany fans still be reflecting and discussing these departures one year from now ... we will have to wait to see how next season plays out... just like the other 350 Division I schools that play basketball ... many which are dealing with similar issues

On 3/30/2018 at 4:14 PM, Clickclack said:

While we rage somewhere Will Brown is plotting his next moves... Can't wait to see what he comes up with. 

Don't think a dude who has 5 chips is gonna lay down and take it next year... 

You’re just kissing Will’s ass because he unblocked you on Twitter 

1 hour ago, uofalbany said:

You’re just kissing Will’s ass because he unblocked you on Twitter 

1 hour ago, Clickclack said:

I've never been blocked on Twitter by him...

Yeah that was Gattuso lol.