UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Clickclack

Cremo nichols leave...

FSU plays at least 10 players each game and relies heavily on their bench. They are also extremely athletic. 

Seems like a good situation for Nichols. Playing for a good coach with a chance at post-season success.  It looks weird to see him in the Florida State uniform but best of luck to him.

For a while the reports on Cremo included Rutgers. Rutgers! Don't think it's a serious consideration anymore, luckily.

I think Cremo can contribute just about anywhere. His game is pretty similar to Kyle Guy and if he's surrounded by players of similar talent, he won't be the focus of opposing defenses. Andrew Platek (of Guilderland) got about 8 minutes a game at UNC as a freshman and Cremo is better as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 2

We'll have to see how well this thread ages in Jan/Feb of 2019...lol.

I’m sure it’ll be a great opportunity for both players.  For Nichols, I don’t know that he handles the ball well enough to be a point guard at that level and not sure he shoots consistently enough to be an off guard (he didn’t this year anyway).

For Cremo, his outside game was good this year but his strength has been his low post play (in my opinion), it’ll be tough playing in the low post at P5 school. 

I do hope they have each have a good year.  While it’s tough to see them leave, they're getting a chance to chase their dreams.

Cremo has cut his list, and when you can say Penn State is arguably the weakest of the bunch...that’s saying a lot. 

His list: Creighton, Texas, Oregon, penn state, Gonzaga

good luck, joe

Impressive list indeed.

He was a spectacular offensive talent for UA, one of the best we've ever seen...telling that not one defensive play made the highlight. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UA'08 said:

Where the game winners at 🤷🏻‍♂️

He didn't really have a clutch gene...can't count how many key ft's he missed. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

He didn't really have a clutch gene...can't count how many key ft's he missed. 

Facts.