UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Spring Football Tweets and Other Stuff

14 hours ago, Dane96 said:

Just saw this and thought it was hilarious.  They have a bunch of these and I thought it would be a good spot to start posting them.

The D-Line takes on each other in this hilarious video.

https://twitter.com/UAlbanyFootball/status/979788851903385603

I saw it to and tweeted them.  Started laughing just because they were laughing.

Thank you to Dean Grogg, @antoinewhite53, @_NickGriffin, @Nicholas_NCD, and @bdolce52 for participating!

Edited by HOF2013

33 minutes ago, Dane96 said:

In the continuing saga (a.k.a. chops busting), the #dawgeatdog videos go from the D-Line and O-Line to the QB's, featuring Sussman, Brunson, and Testerverde.

https://twitter.com/UAlbanyFootball/status/966310288919232512

Yeah I posted this somewhere too.

11 hours ago, DanesRGood said:

These are funny but it would be really helpful especially for the o and d linemen if they introduced them first.  No clue who is who honestly. 

They are ID'd.  twitter accounts are posted and names of a couple - check above the video and you will see them.

Big thank you to @willbrunson733 @Susspoint0 @elijah_eb and Vinny Testaverde for participating!

Edited by HOF2013

14 hours ago, Dane96 said:

Big thank you to @Ethan_Stark24 @__steez__ @milkDUDZinski @griffinclancy72 and Sean Kennedy for participating!

11 hours ago, DanesRGood said:

These are funny but it would be really helpful especially for the o and d linemen if they introduced them first.  No clue who is who honestly. 

They are listed in the credits!

I see the ones in the tweet and in the credits but that doesn't help tell me who is who in the video. For example, in the Oline video, they are holding up names and I have no clue which one of them is that person.  You can figure it out for a few but not all.  They should open the videos with naming each guy so we can put a face to the name.  Hard to follow when you have no clue who they are calling out with their answers.  The QB one was easy to figure out since there were only three. 

3 hours ago, DanesRGood said:

I see the ones in the tweet and in the credits but that doesn't help tell me who is who in the video. For example, in the Oline video, they are holding up names and I have no clue which one of them is that person.  You can figure it out for a few but not all.  They should open the videos with naming each guy so we can put a face to the name.  Hard to follow when you have no clue who they are calling out with their answers.  The QB one was easy to figure out since there were only three. 

Good lord man, we didn’t have anything years ago.  It’s produced by the football team.  Go look at some headshots.

Jeesh.

6 hours ago, Dane96 said:

Good lord man, we didn’t have anything years ago.  It’s produced by the football team.  Go look at some headshots.

Jeesh.

Haha!  Will do. I guess that came off the wrong way.  I love the videos and think they are great and fully 100% appreciate them! Just saying I don't know who they are and a little intro would help.