UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Spring Football Tweets and Other Stuff

On 3/31/2018 at 11:26 AM, DanesRGood said:

I see the ones in the tweet and in the credits but that doesn't help tell me who is who in the video. For example, in the Oline video, they are holding up names and I have no clue which one of them is that person.  You can figure it out for a few but not all.  They should open the videos with naming each guy so we can put a face to the name.  Hard to follow when you have no clue who they are calling out with their answers.  The QB one was easy to figure out since there were only three. 

Oh  i see.  Testaverde on the left, Brunson in the middle, Sussman on the right  and Hanks asking questions

Edited by HOF2013

Already - I have had problems trying to pay for mine and have two calls into the ticket folks!

Edited by HOF2013

I tried to pay for them on line a few weeks ago and the only choice for delivery was "will call". I emailed the ticket folks and they said there would be a mailing in early April and the choices on line would be expanded. Anybody get a mailing?? 

Actually, I just tried to get in my account and it kept saying that the log in failed....so something is amiss. 

Edited by jimbo

EDIT: Digging a bit deeper, I see that I have my tickets ready to pay but the order isn't pending...just says they are ready to order with no way to actually order...sigh...

When I look at my pending orders...no pending orders

pizumeP.png

When I go look at my order history...

JpvjOWy.png

Maybe I'm stupid and not working hard enough to give them my $300. 

I believe the ticket situation is complicated by the changes in the tax law for next year, which affects the deductibility  of required donations for purchasing tickets.  There are a lot of meetings going on around the country on how to address this issue.  

5 minutes ago, alum73 said:

I believe the ticket situation is complicated by the changes in the tax law for next year, which affects the deductibility  of required donations for purchasing tickets.  There are a lot of meetings going on around the country on how to address this issue.  

It's complicating my ability to renew tickets?

4 hours ago, Clickclack said:

It's complicating my ability to renew tickets?

Actually Nathan told me today that they are not ready to be paid for yet.  I have been trying for two months.  Probably next week.  So none of us are screwing up!!  You can make a donation any time though.  I made another one today.

Edited by HOF2013

42 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Actually Nathan told me today that they are not ready to be paid for yet.  I have been trying for two months.  Probably next week.  So none of us are screwing up!!  You can make a donation any time though.  I made another one today.

I made mine on Monday. Thank you for the info, will wait 'till next week. 

Edited by Clickclack

1 hour ago, HOF2013 said:

Something must have changed because I paid for mine in early January per my account. Wonder why they can't accept payment now...

18 hours ago, Eli said:

Something must have changed because I paid for mine in early January per my account. Wonder why they can't accept payment now...

I did too always have paid the first or second day that they posted them as available.  I agree, they must have changed the system some.

Edited by HOF2013

• 2 weeks later...