UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dane96

Spring Football Tweets and Other Stuff

I have not tried again yet.

4 hours ago, alum73 said:

What's the rush?

They give away my tickets? Bro, if that happens hide the gas cans and my computer... Lol

Edited by Clickclack
  • Haha 1

Still can't pay for FB season tickets.  Can pre-order AE lacrosse tickets though.

Talked to Nat last week. He said football and AmEast would be up and running this week. Got an email today. AmEast up but NOT working? Football still not up at all. Called again no answer.

AM East is up and you can chose tickets BUT not pay yet - probably until this week end's game.  Need to know if they will host

22 hours ago, Clickclack said:

They give away my tickets? Bro, if that happens hide the gas cans and my computer... Lol

If you can't buy tickets, how are they going to give yours away?  Not aware of anyone holding previous year tickets having there seats given to someone else.

17 minutes ago, alum73 said:

If you can't buy tickets, how are they going to give yours away?  Not aware of anyone holding previous year tickets having there seats given to someone else.

Aren't there renewal deadlines? 

20 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

AM East is up and you can chose tickets BUT not pay yet - probably until this week end's game.  Need to know if they will host

Not working for me. Wont let me choose or buy tickets. Just keeps recycling to "my account" Playing phone tag with Nat.

The system is just not working for some reason.  They ARE aware of the issue!

Spring game starts at 3:30.  Women play Stony Brook at home at 12 [parking issues??] and the men's lacrosse game starts at 1.   Not gonna get to the Spring game early!!  Timing sucks!!

Didn't want to start a new topic but still can't pay or buy/renew my football season tickets. Not sure if I should reach out to the ticket department or if they are still working on processing and configuring orders. 

Spoke with ticketing office, they hope to start renewals next week. Orders not live yet...*crisis averted*

By the way I spoke with Nat at the Lacrosse game the other day.  He said the issue is the way donations are allowed under the tax system now.  NOBODY will lose their season tickets.

• Like 1