UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Siena under investigation..

I really had a good chuckle when someone on their board asked, with all seriousness, what Coach they would have to hire to have a realistic shot at JG3. I’m thinking that from 3’s perspective, after Coach K spends 2 hours in your LR spelling out your future and Michigan and Syracuse have your number on speed dial, the thought of playing for LCC has been deleted and bleach bitted from his consciousness. Good grief, what are they smoking over there?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jimbo said:

I really had a good chuckle when someone on their board asked, with all seriousness, what Coach they would have to hire to have a realistic shot at JG3. I’m thinking that from 3’s perspective, after Coach K spends 2 hours in your LR spelling out your future and Michigan and Syracuse have your number on speed dial, the thought of playing for LCC has been deleted and bleach bitted from his consciousness. Good grief, what are they smoking over there?

They are literally living in 2006 or whatever year they were decent (hard to know for certain as they've been so bad/mediocre for so long). They think that what they did in the NCAA tourney a decade ago is still important. NONE of these recruits probably even know what they did back in <insert year>. Those people over there are not the brightest bunch.

Edited by Eli

50 minutes ago, Eli said:

They are literally living in 2006 or whatever year they were decent (hard to know for certain as they've been so bad/mediocre for so long). They think that what they did in the NCAA tourney a decade ago is still important. NONE of these recruits probably even know what they did back in <insert year>. Those people over there are not the brightest bunch.

Most of the kids if not all they are recruiting have never heard of them...last time they were good the kids they were recruiting were in pre-K and didn't even know how to read. Delusional fan-base. Give it another few years and none of these kids would have been alive when they were good. How D'Aregenio managed to run that program THIS FAR into the ground is amazing...lol. And the guy is still employed over there...lol

Look at their entire athletic department...the whole thing is an affront to D1 athletics. 

Edited by Clickclack
  • Haha 1

On 4/21/2018 at 11:21 PM, Clickclack said:

Exodus starts...oduro has requested his release. Siena refusing it until he provided a list of schools... He wanted an unconditional. So Siena fired his coach and now holding him hostage... What an ugly situation. 

Gazette reporting that LCC gave him a partial release. He can't go to another maac school, Bonnie's or Albany.

Now sure why Albany would want a player who was dumb enough to have originally picked LCC :-)

Edited by bob87
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, UAalum72 said:

Wyland just said 'aints' search team has Will Brown on their list. Don't know how much that means yet.

Haha had heard this about a week ago from someone. I get why they would be interested and if you're a coaches agent I feel like you have to check in on it or you're not doing your job. Either way I won't believe it till I see it.

If at some point soon Brown doesn't get things like COLA, SEFCU, fully funded summer school sessions... it's going to be harder to win recruiting wars and harder to win....Put up or shut-up day is coming for UA Admins. 

Gonna need to figure out if UA is going to strive to be a mid-major program of some gravitas or a low major happy to be D1. You can't have schools like UMBC, SBU etc. lapping you...like they are right now with facilities etc. 

Edited by Clickclack
  • Like 2

This post by a certain spaz called 'glen' on their board had me DYIN:

No to Will Brown. Talk about mediocrity. Will's best teams were the Jamar Wilson teams...how long ago was that!?!?

Mediocrity? HE is talking about mediocrity? Has this guy been livin under a rock for the past 10 years? 24-9 in back to back years a few years ago, with a 1 loss conference season too boot? 3 championships since Jamar left? 20 win season in like 7 of the last 9? Absolutely PWNING Siena year in, year out not only on the hardwood but every other type of wood or field known to man?

Mediocrity? If that's mediocrity, sign me up for that and then some every year.

Siena fans have to be some of the least intelligent out there.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eli said:

This post by a certain spaz called 'glen' on their board had me DYIN:

Mediocrity? HE is talking about mediocrity? Has this guy been livin under a rock for the past 10 years? 24-9 in back to back years a few years ago, with a 1 loss conference season too boot? 3 championships since Jamar left? 20 win season in like 7 of the last 9? Absolutely PWNING Siena year in, year out not only on the hardwood but every other type of wood or field known to man?

Mediocrity? If that's mediocrity, sign me up for that and then some every year.

Siena fans have to be some of the least intelligent out there.

Amazing how back to back belly to belly failed HC hires can bottom out a program. They were really ready to turn the corner after those final three Fran years, now any coach in D1 worth a damn actually has to question whether the job is worth it. Here's to hoping they go back to back to back.

• Like 2