UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Siena under investigation..

12 hours ago, PurpleHoops said:

Reminds me a lot of John Gallagher...hoists up a million 3's and don't defend anything. I know the TU indicated he emphasizes defense but his career numbers tell a different story. 

His teams are middling at best on defense, don't rebound the ball and don't get to the FT line. 

1 hour ago, Clickclack said:

Reminds me a lot of John Gallagher...hoists up a million 3's and don't defend anything. I know the TU indicated he emphasizes defense but his career numbers tell a different story. 

His teams are middling at best on defense, don't rebound the ball and don't get to the FT line. 

I don't know the numbers, but make sure you look at the defensive stats for his conference record. From what I have read, he did a great job at scheduling "up" and "money" games in their OOC schedule. Gotta imagine the defensive stats will take a hit when you are a low low major playing against the big schools. 

3 hours ago, dslyank said:

Told a MtMary recruit last week he was NOT going anywhere. Looks like a typical $iena high integrity guy?

I reserve judgment on his integrity until they announce whether he is bringing his team to Albany or not.

If he doesn't play at Albany I wont see him  coach a game until he decides he had enough of Loudonville :)

13 minutes ago, bob87 said:

I reserve judgment on his integrity until they announce whether he is bringing his team to Albany or not.

If he doesn't play at Albany I wont see him  coach a game until he decides he had enough of Loudonville :)

Gonna be interesting to see if this one sacks up and comes down to SEFCU or if he'll be a little *itch like the rest of the coaches that have come through there...As for me, either it's a home and home or I'll never go to another Siena/UA game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

President of Siena gets up to the podium and welcomes J. Christian to Olean...they don't even know as a program what city they are in. No wonder they couldn't find their ass with both hands trying to fire Patsos and hire a new coach. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Clickclack
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

President of Siena gets up to the podium and welcomes J. Christian to Olean...they don't even know as a program what city they are in. No wonder they couldn't find their ass with both hands trying to fire Patsos and hire a new coach. 

giphy.gif

Just watched it...absolutely hilarious.....Click is right......a great way to cap off this search....sort of like a several week root canal for their fans. The only downside is that Patsos was so easy to make fun of and this fellow looks like a genuinely nice guy. Well, hopefully his family is not looking for a house near the Bonnie's campus. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimbo said:

Just watched it...absolutely hilarious.....Click is right......a great way to cap off this search....sort of like a several week root canal for their fans. The only downside is that Patsos was so easy to make fun of and this fellow looks like a genuinely nice guy. Well, hopefully his family is not looking for a house near the Bonnie's campus. 

Albany media with ONE question for the guy...wow that was brutal!

That whole presser was absolutely brutal...JD looks like a greasy car salesman...president doesn't know what city the school plays in...Christian with awkward thanks to everyone, some mombo jumbo about best conditioned program...he seemed a bit uncomfortable but towards the end got a bit more comfortable...media hits him with one question. 

Wow...honestly that was painful.

A well known Siena *clears throat* fan (read stalker) MTS who doesn't even attend games, has no season tickets etc. has already pledged his allegiance on LCC board...

""Listening to Jamion - we got the right guy. He's the right guy at the right time. He's young and hungry. Well spoken. He commands respect. I'm ready to run into a wall for the guy!!"

...into the wall for the guy...I'M DYING HELP ME!

Through+the+wall_1a88f2_3185277.gif

Edited by Clickclack
  • Haha 3

Funny Mt St Mary's had an RPI of 225 and a strength of schedule of 333 and over on the Siena Board they're trying to say he scheduled a lot of up games. He also had 2 wins this year against non DI teams and a loss to Bryant 3-28 with a 341 RPI.

Should be interesting.

Edited by Patch
  • Like 1