UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cwdickens

UAlbany vs UMBC - Men's Lacrosse - Date & Time Change

anytime they wanna start playing, that would be great. TD is 7-7 on face-offs.

I sound like a broken record on this but I don't understand the unnecessary slides. Just cost us another goal.

Darn another hot goalie.

honestly don't even know what to say right now

This is disgusting. I'm actually angry. I don't care if Fields or Rhe isn't playing. I mean this is inexcusable. 

• Like 1

Did they go down today?  Ridiculous.    6 hour drive and play same day is not good.  As I have said all along, Being too careful with Fields and Reh and it has backfired.  They are mentally not ready. Same as in the first game Fields didn't play.  Like they just can not shoot.  Terrible shots, terrible defense.  If they lose this game it will blow # 1 and a good bracket!!!

Edited by HOF2013

Defense is standing around and watching.  Better get their heads out of their asses or they will lose!!!  They have never come back without Fields in the game - end of story.  Not happy!

Defense is ball watching and sliding to ghosts. JD's weak spot is just above his shoulder and they have been hitting that and we seem to be shooting everything low and their goalie is gobbling everything up.

• Like 1

Wow. Just saw the score. Maybe Albany was better off saying no to the time and day change of the game.