UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany Women's Basketball - Whose watching the House?

Coaching staff completed - added  a third assistant, Catherine Cassidy (Plattsburgh '13, assistant at Stonehill) and Jackie Alexander (Cumberlands '14, video coordinator at Air Force) as Director of Operations.

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15800&ATCLID=211734959

And they've added Coach Mullen's family information back in her bio.

Edited by UAalum72
  • Confused 1

On 7/12/2018 at 9:58 PM, UAalum72 said:

Coaching staff completed - added  a third assistant, Catherine Cassidy (Plattsburgh '13, assistant at Stonehill) and Jackie Alexander (Cumberlands '14, video coordinator at Air Force) as Director of Operations.

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15800&ATCLID=211734959

And they've added Coach Mullen's family information back in her bio.

Just out of curiosity...I looked and Coach M's personal info is on her official Bio. 

• 1 month later...
Just now, alum73 said:

I don't see any roster for 18.  The one listed still has the graduated players on it.

Yes, but they deleted Trpcic and List several weeks ago, while keeping the three who graduated on and deleted Mayo within the last 24 hours.  Seems strange?

4 hours ago, alum73 said:

I don't see any roster for 18. 

We're not going to beat anyone with a roster like that. Well, maybe Siena if they still played us.

I thought Mayo did one of those preseason videos a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by Dane Pound

Ok! Finally we get to see who is playing. Before anyone gets excited, Williams is 5-7 or so, not 6-6. And she’s from suburban Chicago. Decortes looks good and is 6-2+. I was hoping Julietta would not change her mind. She’s 6-2 and played football with the boys. So some decent height and new talent, but some big losses. Coach M and company have some parts to put together. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 12:33 PM, statefan said:

and now, the new recruit , Tayler Williams (not to be confused with De'jah Williams) has been deleted from the roster.

I’ve got no idea what the situation is, but the young lady has a public Facebook page and gives no indication of being anything other than a UA athlete. There’s a post from yesterday which appears to be on campus. So who knows? I have little confidence in the folks updating the website.