UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Is WNYT and Roger Wyland creating "Fake" news?

Maybe I'm in the minority but I'll never look at Wyland the same way.

"If Brown wants the Siena job, and he clearly does"...WHAT? And then he squash's the whole thing?

Guy is a rat. Dude is burning bridges faster than they can be built.

Edited by Eli
  • Like 3

Per News Channel 13:  Jamion Christian has been named new Siena's Men's basketball coach.

He just completed his 6th year as the head coach of Mount St. Mary's in the Northeast Conference.

Presser to take place on Friday, time- TBD

1 hour ago, PurpleHoops said:

Rodger said, on his radio show this morning, that Will is no longer a candidate for the Siena job. He seemed to imply that D’Argenio was totally against hiring Will. 

Based on D'Argenio's ability to hire quality coaches this would line up

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, GDBD said:

Per News Channel 13:  Jamion Christian has been named new Siena's Men's basketball coach.

He just completed his 6th year as the head coach of Mount St. Mary's in the Northeast Conference.

Presser to take place on Friday, time- TBD

Then Rothstein denied it being done and local media reporting Siena says the job has not been offered to anyone

1 hour ago, Eli said:

Maybe I'm in the minority but I'll never look at Wyland the same way.

"If Brown wants the Siena job, and he clearly does"...WHAT? And then he squash's the whole thing?

Guy is a rat. Dude is burning bridges faster than they can be built.

Right on... This guy has lost his mind. 

What is Wyland doing? This is so bizarre. I don't ever recall a sports reporter at any level being so far out of touch with what is actually happening.

Don't journalists and the like vet the information? Wow.

Perhaps someone is getting back at Wyland for the leaks and is setting him up with bad info hahaha. Either way, it's bizarre yet amusing at the same time.

Edited by Eli

Or as someone on their rinky dink forum said...maybe LCC is giving out bad info on purpose to smoke out the source of the leaks lol. Saw this on a recent episode of a show I watch (believe it was Designated Survivor). Not a bad tactic but not sure I'd employ it after what's already happened the last month or two.

53 minutes ago, Eli said:

Or as someone on their rinky dink forum said...maybe LCC is giving out bad info on purpose to smoke out the source of the leaks lol. Saw this on a recent episode of a show I watch (believe it was Designated Survivor). Not a bad tactic but not sure I'd employ it after what's already happened the last month or two.

He's probably right... Or better hope he is. He's way out front. Either he or Siena are gonna look like fools.

Can't make this stuff up

A Siena men's basketball player reached by phone on Thursday afternoon was asked if he'd heard the report Mount St. Mary's Jamion Christian was going to be the Saints' next head coach.

"Just found out like 30 seconds ago,'' the player responded. From whom? "Actually, a lunch lady at school."

Sources: Siena still looking

• Haha 1