UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Tickets for Am East Playoffs

Okay guys, My son can not attend Thursday or Saturday's game!!  He has an out of town wedding.  I have an extra ticket.  If you are interested and need a ticket let's talk. 518-669-3312 my cell. I also have parking at the SEFCU lot so we could meet up and I can drive

Edited by HOF2013

Anyone know if we are suppose to go to our account to pay for our tickets or is it automatic. I thought Nate said the money would be automatically drawn form account on file and tickets emailed for printing? I thought this was to happen Sunday after clinching? So far it has not happened. I hate to bug Nate again after having so many issues with the order already. Unless any knows for sure, I will wait a day or so and pay manually if auto pay does not work??

Got to go pay for them.  They are reserved if you ordered them.  Yep I printed them out today.   You have to actually go order them and pay for them.  I thought they had to be ordered last week, paid for yesterday and then printed out today; But could be wrong.  Just got a letter about NCAA game int he mail but I already reserved them.

Like I mentioned in the other post I have ONE ticket available for Thursday and Saturday.  My son can not go.

Edited by HOF2013

26 minutes ago, dslyank said:

Anyone know if we are suppose to go to our account to pay for our tickets or is it automatic. I thought Nate said the money would be automatically drawn form account on file and tickets emailed for printing? I thought this was to happen Sunday after clinching? So far it has not happened. I hate to bug Nate again after having so many issues with the order already. Unless any knows for sure, I will wait a day or so and pay manually if auto pay does not work??

Fairly certain you have to go pay for them.

1 hour ago, uofalbany said:

Is this game still a ESPN+ subscription only?

I don’t mind paying for a game, but horse$iena if I need to sign up for a subscription and then cancel.

I’d absolutely mind if I’m already paying $180 for cable. It’s about principle. It’s not like the $5 is going to the school.

At some point, I want to go back and take a look at the AmEast--Espn announcement and blog,  if I can find them. I am local and use espn for road games and replays of home games. Other than tonight, espn+ will not really come into play until fall.  Something is not kosher about this and most likely there is NOT anything we can do about it. But this summer, I plan on looking into it. Plan on contacting media relations @ UA and someone @ AmEast. Is AmEast and or Great Danes TV dead??? Pretty poor quality before espn got involved, but FREE at least. Anyone with insights into all of this or anyone like to get involved; input appreciated.

3 hours ago, UA'08 said:

I’d absolutely mind if I’m already paying $180 for cable. It’s about principle. It’s not like the $5 is going to the school.

I agree.  Costs are very high already.  Going to cancel shortly I think.  Depends on what can be found out about Am East TV etc.