UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I think we saw the blueprint going forward of how Coach Marr will use Fields during the Hartford game. He was able to dodge pretty effectively at times, but was definitely protecting his knee at times.

It was great to see Ron John back out there and making an impact as well as a few other guys who have great games and then fade a bit. I think we can get through the AE with this sort of plan, but not the NCAA's without someone, not sure who that someone is, really stepping up the way Cloutier did for UNC two years ago. Against the better terms, unless Connor really improves I think he can be covered by their number 2 or 3 pole or even a top flight SSDM if they have one.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out and hope that Connor can end his career playing as close to his best as possible.

I agree.  What follows is just me, a former FB player and coach , who taped MANY knees and ankles over the years, throwing my two cents in even though I really know nothing about his injury except what we have all been told.  Even if he can just feed the others that is great.  Not sure it is enough though.  I guess we'll find out and see.  Some insight during his couple of short interviews.  As I have said all along [I think Marr agrees based on a couple of his comments].  Connor has never been hurt and does not know how to react.  His knee giving out again against Yale made him afraid but there was no additional damage - as I predicted.  It is a sprain and that happens.  My ankle still goes out 45 years after I hurt it.  Feels fine in 5 - 10 minutes.  I saw that it was actually taped better at the last game.  Taped UNDER the brace.  Gives more support.  It WILL ache though.   And he said he was taking it easy on the knee; which he SHOULD do until the NCAA tourney.  I personally do not see any reason not to play so long as it is properly taped and braced.  

• Like 1