UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

1 hour ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

Lowell zone continuing to cause trouble and turnovers on forced passes trying to crack the zone.

Lowell goalie on serious fire.

On fire???  We took mostly BS shots that my grandmother could have saved!!!!

1 hour ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

Turnovers and a really hot goalie.

Turnovers - with LOTS of help from the Refs.  Goalie hot NOT.

1 minute ago, HOF2013 said:

Turnovers - with LOTS of help from the Refs.  Goalie hot NOT.

He made some great saves. Go back and watch the replay. He was clearly in the head of shooters in the first half. We did shoot some turds, but played a much better game than JD tonight. 

49 minutes ago, UA'08 said:

With TD winning so many faceoffs maybe it’s time to dominate TOP instead of playing fast paced and taking quick shots 

Maybe

When the curtain came up for “King and I” it was 7-5 and you were all singing the blues. At intermission the game was over. So I was happy. It does look like it was a struggle though. I hope to watch the game tomorrow morning if they have it on replay. Did TD play much O? He’s not Connor, but he’s fast and slippery with a good shot. Live stats showed Tehoka was firing at will...most to no effect. How was the crowd?

https://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/UAlbany-men-s-lacrosse-pulls-away-from-UMass-12886707.php

Marr also said he gets very upset that the league doesn't get more respect.  League teams play other teams from around the nation and are good.  Records don't always show how good teams are.  They compete!

Edited by HOF2013

Last nights match was a game of two halves ... yes Albany played much better in the second half .... UMass-Lowell is now four years in the conference many of their teams are hitting the stride ... Men's Lacrosse is an example .. congrats to the River Hawks and their staff ... lets move on to UVM ... watched discussion between Marr and Connor ... Connor ... I feel for you and hope you feel better and able to play on Saturday ... Connor you are one of the GREATEST GREAT DANES!!!!

Small crowd of only 1500. Didn't rain at Casey, but there were showers in the surrounding area. It's also finals week - one woman was doing her take-home Statistics final in the bleachers.

May the Fourth be with the women's team today.

Singelais midday yesterday tweets about the "likely" showers and thunderstorms during the game. And then snarks at a lower than average attendance with no reference to the weather forecast. I guess it's easy to do so from the climate-controlled press box. 

My guess also is that if people had to choose between yesterday's game or tomorrow's game..many likely set tomorrow as their priority. 

12 hours ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

It was good to see a spark out of McClancy tonight, but Justin Reh needs to start exerting himself more. Patterson and Eccles came up huge tonight.

Justin did have 4 assists; most on the team yesterday. He only took 3 shots, but setting people up is really his main job.

But I agree with you, good to see Kyle with a spark. Ever since Connor's injury, McClancy has been pretty much shut down. Getting double & triple teamed. Seems to be attracting all those who use to key on Connor.