UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I mean let's be honest...no one has it easy. Maryland will possibly have to go through Cuse, Hopkins and/or Duke to get to the National Championship. The upper bracket is much tougher then the lower bracket.

It's didn't say, but it the 2nd rounder possibility for UA at Hofstra?

9 minutes ago, GreatDanes06 said:

Richmond...interesting

Somewhat ancient history, but in the fall during the scrimmage against Richmond it was something like 13-2 in the first half with the starters. 

Richmond played some tough games, but UVM is an overall better team than Richmond. What does Coach Marr do with Fields? You have to win the first one to get to Denver or Notre Dame, but I don't play him.

4 minutes ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

Somewhat ancient history, but in the fall during the scrimmage against Richmond it was something like 13-2 in the first half with the starters. 

Richmond played some tough games, but UVM is an overall better team than Richmond. What does Coach Marr do with Fields? You have to win the first one to get to Denver or Notre Dame, but I don't play him.

If I am Marr, I have him dressed but he’s strapped to my leg and doesn’t go in unless it’s a close match in the 4th. 

• Like 1

Such a tough call - I think you need to make a decision early this week either way. The worse case scenario is to start him and have what happened against Yale. I trust the guys who handled UVM but I am not getting paid the big bucks to make that decision.

5 minutes ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

I tend to agree but if offense stalls and we lose, then you regret it forever.  Here is an idea:  dress him but don't start him.   If we are up 8-10 goals at half,  then he continues to bench warm.  If we are down 2-3 at half, then you get him out there in 2nd half.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

Should be fine - ND or Denver - don't care

3 minutes ago, nysteve661 said:

I tend to agree but if offense stalls and we lose, then you regret it forever.  Here is an idea:  dress him but don't start him.   If we are up 8-10 goals at half,  then he continues to bench warm.  If we are down 2-3 at half, then you get him out there in 2nd half.

I'm good with this as long as they practice and prepare as if he isn't playing. Have to give the reps to Patterson and Diamond.