UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

1 hour ago, HOF2013 said:

Haven't paid any attention to Siena since we beat them 70 something to nothing (I think) when I played FB.  Haven't cared to think of them since then.

The irony for us, if there is any, is that Syracuse looks at us the way we look at Siena.  Maybe THAT will start to change too. 

I may have said this before, but I was at that game as well. I recall them scoring one touchdown....and that the game was at Bleecker Stadium. It was something like 35-0

after 1, 51-0 at the half. Brutal. By the time the last quarter was on I think the water boys were suited up for UA.

Edited by jimbo

18 hours ago, jimbo said:

Read that.  Nice to give him recognition.

I can’t speak for the young man but TD has to be pumped. The opportunity to measure yourself against the best is a dream for most players I should think. The kid from Richmond was giving him fits yesterday until he figured him out and then it was all over. 

• Thanks 1