UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dane Pound

Recruiting - 2020

A few new offers showing up on Verbal Commits...

Anyone know anything about Isaac Chairman? Looks like a 4 star recruit Campbell transfer that would have 2 years left? 4 star recruit with his only other listed offer being Detroit?

Had offers from Standford, Murray State, Auburn, Little Rock, and UAB out of High School. 

20 minutes ago, Dane Pound said:

Verbal Commits has Albany offering Howard College guard Eric Reed Jr. 

That's a Junior college in West Texas, not Howard U. 

I know at least some of you are getting sick of me saying this but , WE NEED TO GET MORE ATHELTIC!!!!!!. Someone who can create off the dribble and make a basket. 

This coaching staff has been together for like 10 years. I will trust the players that they are offering but I hope there are others that are not mentioned. 

Also an offer to Dakari Johnson at Cape Fear Community College. He's a freshman so it would hopefully be a situation like Ahmad where he'd come for three years.

Edited by Dane Pound

19 minutes ago, Dane Pound said:

Also an offer to Dakari Johnson at Cape Fear Community College. He's a freshman so it would hopefully be a situation like Ahmad where he'd come for three years.

Seen this kid on local news as CFCC is in Wilmington, up the road from me.  Scoring machine, nice stats.  6'0" 175lbs so not the biggest guy but maybe a 3rd point guard and insurance if JoJo is not 100%

23 PPG , 47.3 FG%, 43.4% from 3, 76.3 FT%, 4.8RPG, 3.1 APG

10 hours ago, UA1882 said:

I know at least some of you are getting sick of me saying this but , WE NEED TO GET MORE ATHELTIC!!!!!!. Someone who can create off the dribble and make a basket. 

This coaching staff has been together for like 10 years. I will trust the players that they are offering but I hope there are others that are not mentioned. 

Hold up all we heard all offseason was how athletic this team was suppose to be smh

We have an offer our to Manel Ayol, a 6'7 wing from Western Wyoming Community College. Originally from Australia.