UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

On 11/29/2018 at 5:50 AM, AlbanyFan2018 said:

He's on there, #18. He didn't play in the fall games, but #11, Yunker had been playing really well and pushing for playing time at attack or the attack/middie position. 

I still think Tehoka will be back, but if not would bet the attack is Patterson, Diamond, and Laffin with Cavalo a close 4th, and McComber playing the 4th attack position. I caught an Inside Lacrosse podcast and Quint feels Albany is in the 8th - 13th range heading into the season. My guess is we come in at around 15th or so based upon the uncertainty of Tehoka's status and him fitting back in.

Sounds about right

51 minutes ago, dslyank said:

Fan2018,   Your prediction of 15--nailed it.  You also said you think Tehoka IS coming back. Hope you are right-on there also!

I think it is still quiet on that front, and I don't think the other players know the final verdict, but reading the tea leaves my money is on him being back.

College lax news: @UAlbanyMLax coach Scott Marr tells @LaxSportsNet @Tehoka1 is in the process of re-enrolling in school and will be with the team in January. Marr says Tehoka was away from the program in the fall for personal reasons. More tonight on #LacrosseNow

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

Some really nice offensive players in the 2019 class. Issiah Skidders is also in the 2019 class. I haven't heard if Owen Hill who was supposed to be in the 2018 class, but wound up at OCC, is still on track to come to Albany. 

On 1/6/2019 at 5:34 AM, AlbanyFan2018 said:

Some really nice offensive players in the 2019 class. Issiah Skidders is also in the 2019 class. I haven't heard if Owen Hill who was supposed to be in the 2018 class, but wound up at OCC, is still on track to come to Albany. 

Can't find anything on him either.

Most bio's now up. Still list McComber @270 NOT.  Yunker with some pretty impressive high school #s! Still no bio on Ryan Smith. Saw an interview with him when he signed; seemed a pretty confident/almost cocky kid; out of West Genessee {a lacrosse legend.}

Edited by dslyank

My gut feeling is that the only freshmen who needs to contribute in a meaningful way(barring injuries) is McComber. The bigger need is going to be 2-3 of the sophomores, and guys like Ron John taking a big step forward. From what I saw and just hearing the older guys Weathersby and Hay were easily the most impressive freshmen in the fall, but since that is a position of good upperclass strength their need to step up early isn't as great as some of the offensive guys, but I would imagine that Hay is the 2nd LSM and plays man down.

My early prediction is the starting attack will be Tehoka, Patterson, and Laffin with Diamond and McComber being the 4th attackmen.