UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

1 hour ago, ctdanes said:

2021 we play Syracuse, NDSU, and most likely James Madison.... That's gotta be the toughest schedule in FCS yikes

And with the upgraded recruits comfortable by then and JU a junior, we should be able to sweep those 3 and be ranked #1 😝😝😝.  At least that's what my dream shows, lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nysteve661 said:

And with the upgraded recruits comfortable by then and JU a junior, we should be able to sweep those 3 and be ranked #1 😝😝😝.  At least that's what my dream shows, lol.

Like it.......................

2 hours ago, nysteve661 said:

I think we’d have to wait for the dawn of super quantum computers to calculate the odds of that happening🤣.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 8/29/2018 at 4:12 PM, UAalum72 said:

Linked from a post on AGS. I think we knew all the FBS games, but the FCS will fill in here too.

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/ualbany/2019

09/04 - at North Dakota State

09/18 - at Syracuse

09/17 - at Fordham

09/24 - Central Connecticut

08/26 - Fordham

09/02 - at Hawaii

09/07 - at West Virginia

While I am looking forward to games in 2021, really looking forward to the trip to Hawaii.

Hawaii now has Stanford 9/1 and Albany game a week later on 9/9. Not sure where they will play with the recent stadium news. Hopefully new stadium will be ready by then. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bob87 said:

While I am looking forward to games in 2021, really looking forward to the trip to Hawaii.

Hawaii now has Stanford 9/1 and Albany game a week later on 9/9. Not sure where they will play with the recent stadium news. Hopefully new stadium will be ready by then. 

I also have Hawaii penciled in as a possible vacation/UA game with the wife. Hoping it happens!

On 1/20/2020 at 1:15 PM, nysteve661 said:

My least concern is playing Syracuse....unless there is significant improvement by Syracuse in the next nine month...I view playing against Syracuse as winnable  game for UAlbany.....sorry Evan

Edited by cwdickens
clarification

• 2 weeks later...

Another home and home vs Morgan St announced. Here 11/13/21 and in Baltimore 9/23/23. Should complete OOC for those two years

Actually not announced- FBSchedules got a copy of the contract with a FOIL request

Edited by UAalum72
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Sadly, the Hawaii game will be played on campus in Chang Stadium.  The bill to build the new Aloha stadium won't be signed for a few more weeks, with construction beginning early 2023 and completed in 2026.  Bummer from game perspectives, however Hawaii is Hawaii...just a great visit.  

The UAlbany Great Danes of the Colonial Athletic Association will travel to take on Idaho at the Kibbie Dome on Saturday, Sept. 14, 2024. Idaho will pay UAlbany a $250,000 guarantee for the game, per the contract copy.

The Kibbie Dome is in Moscow, Idaho. That's quite a guarantee for an FCS opponent

This is the week after West Virginia.

• Like 4

Interesting. Although I decided not to go to Baylor this year they are trying to help me in my goal of trying to see a great Danes team play in each state. Hopefully mariners are home and I fly to Seattle and drive the 4 or 5 hours to Idaho from there

Edited by bob87