UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

From singlais:

UAlbany coach Greg Gattuso described his team as "non-competitive" in his postgame interview with @1045TheTeam. Said he told the players he was "embarrassed." He's still talking to AD Mark Benson on the field, according to Rodger Wyland.

Hopefully the conversation went like this:

GG: Sorry Mark. I screwed up.
MB: Damn right you did. Fire Bernard now.
GG: You got it. If I lose next week, feel free to fire me without owing me dime. You're the best Mark! Also, tell Click I love him and I didn't mean to block him on Twitter!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

From singlais:

UAlbany coach Greg Gattuso described his team as "non-competitive" in his postgame interview with @1045TheTeam. Said he told the players he was "embarrassed." He's still talking to AD Mark Benson on the field, according to Rodger Wyland.

With any luck they are negotiating a buyout... In bacon. 

Nice... He was emberassed... Resign you feckless loser! 

Edited by Clickclack

I didn't get to watch much of the game, but it looked like the offence is much improved and the defense wouldn't stop a high school team. Kind of a switch from last year. Seems to be the $ienaty play has followed one of the coaches...

I'm fairly new to following the football program, much more of a basketball fan, but the issues are pretty glaring.

Mark SingelaisVerified account @MarkSingelais
FollowingFollowing @MarkSingelais
More

"We're going to go back and play more of the style I want to play to win games, that's all I can say," said UAlbany football coach Greg Gattuso, asked on @1045TheTeam what his team has to do offensively.

1:21 PM - 8 Sep 2018

1 minute ago, Dane96 said:
More

"We're going to go back and play more of the style I want to play to win games, that's all I can say," said UAlbany football coach Greg Gattuso, asked on @1045TheTeam what his team has to do offensively.

Offense wasn't the problem

Ok, SID and staff...here’s the headline: “Rally falls short and Albany Football falls to CAA foe Rhode Island 45-26”

here's what it should read: “Albany Football digs massive hole, pushes head coach closer to the edge of said hole and then scores 19 points in garbage time against the scrubs”

if Bernard is on the bus home then they’ve already made mistake #1. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jimbo said:

Ok, SID and staff...here’s the headline: “Rally falls short and Albany Football falls to CAA foe Rhode Island 45-26”

here's what it should read: “Albany Football digs massive hole, pushes head coach closer to the edge of said hole and then scores 19 points in garbage time against the scrubs”

if Bernard is on the bus home then they’ve already made mistake #1. 

He is incapable of firing him... What's best for UA football is secondary or tertiary. This man doesn't care about your opinions. He's gonna keep stealing from Albany and make sure his bff is also free-loading. 

17 minutes ago, Dane96 said:
More

More proof that this man is an idiot... 

1 hour ago, Dane96 said:
More

He's the freakin head coach! Who's style did they use!? You're THE MAN. Any and ALL decisions go through you. Are you telling me you give your underlings SO MUCH AUTHORITY that they run something COMPLETELY different than what you'd run? ARE YOU JOKING!?

WOWWWWWWWW. I can't believe he was dumb enough to state that publicly.

I'm done with this guy. Dude is inept.

Edited by Eli