UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cwdickens

Women's Basketball 2018-2019

Nice tournament win!  They will have to execute much better to have a chance at Maine.  Hopefully, Heather can stay on the floor a bit more for the next game. 

• Thanks 1

Great 👍win!

Good effort losing to Maine 66-51. Led much of the first half. Maine shot 24-26 free throws.

I'm still surprised that at every women's game the Maine band plays "Fat Bottomed Girls'

Perhaps Couch Mullins familiarize herself with NY Routes 40,  67 and 22 for trek out Cambridge Central for a look and see.  Cambridge athletes are not only good in their sports; they also great in the classroom.

I noticed that Julie Ford is no longer appearing on the roster.  Has she decided to transfer?

7 hours ago, statefan said:

I noticed that Julie Ford is no longer appearing on the roster.  Has she decided to transfer?

Not likely going to hear any announcement...

6 hours ago, cwdickens said:

Not likely going to hear any announcement...

She didn’t play much. Maybe decided it was not the place for her. She also was recruited by Coach Mac. Too bad if she’s gone, I had high hopes for her. Somewhat disturbing that there’s only 7 returning players and no commits announced that I can recall. What’s going on here? Lose a recruit, two returners bolt for other colleges and now Ford? 

Would seem like turbulent times ahead... Coach Mullins is in the midst of her first recruitment season... No known early recruits ... Behind the eight ball so to speak..

2 hours ago, cwdickens said:

Would seem like turbulent times ahead... Coach Mullins is in the midst of her first recruitment season... No known early recruits ... Behind the eight ball so to speak..

I thought they announced four signings during the early period, but, I cannot quickly find the link.

Invitations just out for WBB postseason banquet 4/16. Maybe something can be learned then

On 3/19/2019 at 4:49 PM, statefan said:

Thanks. You’d think there would be something on the team site at UA. 

On 3/19/2019 at 1:51 PM, UAalum72 said:

Invitations just out for WBB postseason banquet 4/16. Maybe something can be learned then

I have not seen any announcement; who do you contact?