UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Eli

[FB] Game #4: 9/22/18 - 7:00pm - vs St. Francis (PA)

This defense is something else man... This is unwatchable. Every play is a big gain. What are they doing in practice? 

Just now, DanesRGood said:

So sad that the defense is this bad.  Guys are wide open, there is zero pass rush. 

This is the worst defense I've ever seen at any level. They may as well just spot teams 7 points... Where is hof? 

32 minutes ago, Eli said:

I don't know who just called that series but that was good. Passes over the middle, in the flat, runs sprinkled in. That's what we need. Keep the defense off their toes by attacking every angle. 

I spoke to soon. Back to unimaginative play calling. 

Nice adjustment by the d coordinator to put the linebacker #31 as an edge rusher on 3rd downs.  He's gotten pressure a couple times already and a sack just now.  

• Like 4

High comedy these corners... Can't run at all with wr falls down on an emberassming tackle. 

That was hilarious 

An NEC offense embarrassing a CAA defense... funny $iena

Edited by uofalbany
  • Like 1