Jump to content



UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
UAalum72

[FB] Game #5: 10/06/18 - 3:30pm - at William & Mary

Recommended Posts

Last Up: W (35-28) vs St. Francis
Next Up: at William & Mary Tribe (1-3...lost to Va Tech 17-62, James Madison 0-51 and Colgate 0-23...beat Bucknell 14-7, game vs. Elon cancelled) in  Zable Stadium, Williamsburg, VA
TV/Streaming:  Cox Yurview (?) https://portal.stretchinternet.com/wandm/ also thru caa.tv
Edited by UAalum72
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can the defense come up strong? I suspect that the offense will put up some points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UAalum72 said:

W&M Game Notes

Early weather forecast 81 degrees and mostly cloudy. 

Massey and Sagarin ratings have Albany a very narrow favorite.

Oh man, if we could get another game or two of t-shirt and shorts weather that would be GLOOORRRIOOUUSSSSS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, UAalum72 said:

W&M Game Notes

Early weather forecast 81 degrees and mostly cloudy. 

Massey and Sagarin ratings have Albany a very narrow favorite.

Looking at the game notes, wow...Bill and Mary are a pretty bad football team. Their offense doesn't click, defense is pretty bad. Hopefully a win for us if our offense can play a good game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Looking at the game notes, wow...Bill and Mary are a pretty bad football team. Their offense doesn't click, defense is pretty bad. Hopefully a win for us if our offense can play a good game. 

Not sure how many remember this but when McElroy was the AD (before we moved to the CAA), he thought WIlliam and Mary was a role model for athletics for us.  I don't know much about them but his they were much better in football and had a good athletic program overall as well as good academics.

Anyway, hopeful that some of the injured players can return and that the defensive begins to show some improvement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Looking at the game notes, wow...Bill and Mary are a pretty bad football team. Their offense doesn't click, defense is pretty bad. Hopefully a win for us if our offense can play a good game. 

And THEIR coach has been around for 39 years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, UAalum72 said:

And THEIR coach has been around for 39 years

Guy is clearly a loser *tsk tsk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Defensive line HAS to step up.  They have had two weeks to get better and if they are better we could win big.   Offense should click. 

Edited by HOF2013
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, reeder said:

Not sure how many remember this but when McElroy was the AD (before we moved to the CAA), he thought WIlliam and Mary was a role model for athletics for us.  I don't know much about them but his they were much better in football and had a good athletic program overall as well as good academics.

Anyway, hopeful that some of the injured players can return and that the defensive begins to show some improvement.

Second oldest college in the country (after Harvard.) Kind of small  (less than 10k under grad & post) and very upidy (spelling). Has presidential graduates (Jefferson, Monroe); FBI heads and Supreme Court justices--nuff said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HOF2013 said:

Defensive line HAS to step up.  They have had two weeks to get better and if they are better we could win big.   Offense should click. 

Agreed, we are in the 5th game of the season...time to show something. Honestly I foresee a 10+ point win. Our offense is good and their defense is horrible...

Edited by Clickclack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No game notes, no history, only stats going back ten years. It's why I hated that they stopped printing paper media guides and real game programs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×