UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game #5: 10/06/18 - 3:30pm - at William & Mary

Just now, Dane96 said:

Well, if we win this game it's a road win.  But we have FAR to go.  Very far.  

I said, before the season started, I'd be ok with 5 wins.  But if we get 5 wins...the first 3 were garbage, and that's not encouraging.

It's better than a week of ruminating on a loss but this is a bad team, one week they can't throw... Next week they can't defend, next week can't run... Nothing to get excited about man, poor product. 

Notice that Walker [the little guy] is not playing on the D line today.  What I said last week.  Sorry but he just gets pushed around too much.  Big guys are doing a better job.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

So of course kick it out of bounds... Lol

Yeah I know!!  What the hell.  Kick it into the endzone!

Edited by HOF2013
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Notice that Walker [the little guy] is not playing on the D line today.  What I said last week.  Sorry but he just gets pushed around too much.  Big guys are doing a better job.  

Agreed.  I just told Click that at least the team is playing to the same level of D as the other teams who played W&M,.  That gives me hope.  The D-Line is holding up much better in the interior, and that has allowed the edge guys to be all over the QB.

LB's playing well...but what is a fact that can't be changed, we are down basically EVERY safety.  That's going to put a lot of pressure on the LB's when we face a competent offense.  That, of course, is nothing about coaching...just a $ienaty fact of life.

I really want to like Vince...but he shows why he transferred down.  He's missed WIDE OPEN guys...sometimes by a country mile.  Strong arm...but completely inconsistent.  If he was consistent at all, we win this game by 20.

2 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

I don't know why he hasn't even been targeted as far as I can tell. VT playing like he's high or drunk or both. 

I guess the goal was to run the ball all day!

Did not fall down -  Interference in the endzone!!! Come on Refs.  Receiver pushed him down - SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED!

Edited by HOF2013