UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game #5: 10/06/18 - 3:30pm - at William & Mary

before the W & M touchdown OC called two running plays in a row [for NO GAIN].  You HAVE TO GO FOR A FIRST DOWN!!!! Very poor play selection!  Too much time left in the game - as was shown.  I think Testaverde should be replaced!!   He should be replaced BECAUSE he does not seem to have the ability to look off #1, #2 receiver and go to the third.  He stands [or moves] and looks where he is throwing to #1 and they converge on the ball.

Edited by HOF2013
  • Like 1

I hate being negative but Click and Eli are right. This team is terrible. I said game 1 this team will not win 5 games and was ripped. They are terrible and regressing. 

I really do like HOFs insight and positively but if even he has to  see the severe dysfunction with this team. Period . 

Imagine Benson hadn't extended this loser coach... He would be thrown off campus in a few more weeks. 

That I'll fated extension will doom this program to another 5 years of bottom of the caa football. What a disgrace... Im sick to my stomach. 

Fore them all...!! Benson needs to answer for this... Greg Gattuso is the worst coach in all of D1 and bamboozled UA in a decade of employment. Holy smokes... 

There were a handful of us that squawked about giving him an extension before the end of this season. 

We were right.  Awful decision by Benson.  Benson is as much of a disgrace as Gattuso.   Didn't want to go

get a young, fired-up, hungry coach that had the energy and determination to bring this program to the top

of the CAA.  Instead, we go out and get an overweight, washedup clown like Gattuso.    

3 minutes ago, uofalbany said:

Another year, and out of any potential playoff consideration not even half way through the season.

Playoffs? You're talking about playoffs? We won't win another game this year... We are light years away from playoffs. 

Check this out though. You can probably already close the book on next season as there is no talent, no qb in the system and a program led by a proven loser. See you in 2023...let's be positive (this is a no negativity zone)... 4 years isn't that long... 

Edited by Clickclack

2 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

This loss is a major disappointment... Major let down on offense and defense .... Looking at an uphill struggle next week and the following two weeks

Struggle? More like Custer at Little Big Horn. 

• Haha 1