UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game #6: 10/13/18 - 7pm - vs Richmond

Last Up: L (25-22) at William & Mary
Next Up: vs Richmond (2-4, 0-3 CAA...beat Fordham 52-7 and St. Francis 35-27, lost to UVA 42-13, Stony Brook 36-10, James Madison 63-10 and most recently 43-28 to Delaware)
TV/Streaming:  UAlbanySports.com and possibly CAA.tv
Local Radio: N/A

Welp...the UA season is off the rails after a COMPLETE and utter derailment in the 2nd half against W&M, losing a game UAlbany (if they were any good) should have one by 2-3 scores. It's a crap shoot what team or what side of the ball will show up each saturday. Going to try and do my best to support the athletes but this coaching staff is a disaster and unless some sort of scandal happens (which would be bad), we are stuck with them for a long time (also bad). It's a lose lose situation.
Edited by Eli

I was wondering why I’m down in the dumps. My college team is essentially done for the year barring some sort of miracle transformation. My pro team is likewise situated. All this only one week into October. Football....bah humbug!

• Like 2

On 10/8/2018 at 9:00 AM, jimbo said:

I was wondering why I’m down in the dumps. My college team is essentially done for the year barring some sort of miracle transformation. My pro team is likewise situated. All this only one week into October. Football....bah humbug!

You can come out and watch some lacrosse before the football game :-) 

42 minutes ago, MDBH said:

Richmond is a 9.5 point favorite and the over/under is 62.5.

LOL...almost a double digit dog at home to a winless in the CAA Richmond. If someone finds the bottom that has dropped out of this program, please reattach. 

Richmond is a REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD TEAM. I think this game will be closer than people expect a win at home wouldn't shock me. Any word on who's starting at QB? Game notes?

Edited by Clickclack

This is probably going to be a case of 'who wants the L more?' so I'm just sitting here wishing Saturday had the forecast like it was yesterday and today. Man that would have been wonderful. Instead, it looks like it's going to be below 50. *sniffle*

3 hours ago, Clickclack said:

LOL...almost a double digit dog at home to a winless in the CAA Richmond. If someone finds the bottom that has dropped out of this program, please reattach. 

Richmond is a REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD TEAM. I think this game will be closer than people expect a win at home wouldn't shock me. Any word on who's starting at QB? Game notes?

Richmond hasn't just been losing, they've been losing badly to teams. Don't let last week's final score fool you or the statline, it wasn't really that close. And, Richmond isn't bad if they're playing against Delaware's backups trailing by multiple touchdowns. :lol: 

Amazing that just 12 years ago Albany came in and upset a team with Joe Flacco on it.

Was moving to the CAA the right move? 

37 minutes ago, MDBH said:

Richmond hasn't just been losing, they've been losing badly to teams. Don't let last week's final score fool you or the statline, it wasn't really that close. And, Richmond isn't bad if they're playing against Delaware's backups trailing by multiple touchdowns. :lol: 

Amazing that just 12 years ago Albany came in and upset a team with Joe Flacco on it.

Was moving to the CAA the right move? 

RESOUNDING YES...need to fire the coach!

Edited by Clickclack

4 hours ago, Clickclack said:

I could almost guarantee you that Mancuso will be starting, BTW. Just a hunch since Richmond's HC seems to think he played well despite throwing 5 INTs..

If they are going to fire Gattuso can they at least wait until Nov 4th? ;-D