UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Eli

[FB] Game #6: 10/13/18 - 7pm - vs Richmond

3 minutes ago, Eli said:

Okay, dude. 

This has devolved into arguing over "dude" sigh...wish we had a winning program to talk about. 

HOF, you still haven't addressed the comment I made how Gattuso could allow a walkon to start over a QB roster of his recruits. How is that possible in year 5?

Edited by Clickclack

5 hours ago, Clickclack said:

Will Fiacchi who's in his second season as a recruiting coordinator needs to be evaluated and probably re-assigned to something more his speed (film coordinator or water boy).

In defense of Fiacchi, each coach is assigned a territory for recruiting.   The recruiting coordinator is usually responsible for tracking available scholarships, coordinating visits, expense reports, admissions requirements, working with compliance...

• Thanks 1

I’m terms of recruiting, you look at the defensive line and wonder who the tackles will be next year.  White and Dillon both graduate,   Mazon Walker is a bit undersized to get the majority of snaps, Ibn Foster has been injured or just not getting reps...  not sure who else there is.  Also, Dolce graduates but maybe Halasy can step in but who knows...

Hey look here, another innovative drill by this coaching staff...maybe less gimmicks? No? The nerf balls snaps did wonders.

Edited by Clickclack

31 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Hey look here, another innovative drill by this coaching staff...maybe less gimmicks? No? The nerf balls snaps did wonders.

You didn't hear?

Gattuso is going to have the D play offense and have the O play defense.

Or maybe he's warming up to play QB since we don't have any other QBs? By throwing to D-Linemen, he can blame it on them if the ball doesn't get caught...to keep with his MO of using buses on people.

lol...HOF wanted creative so...there...

Edited by Eli
  • Haha 1

lol...that would be great. I'd send it for real but the guy probably has my email blocked considering he told me to go fornicate myself a couple years ago lol.

This board has become terrible. I'm done. I'll be back for basketball season.  Hopefully the childish behavior from grown men will have worn off by then. Bye.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Dress warmly and bring a filled whisky flask....??? tomorrow night

34 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

Dress warmly and bring a filled whisky flask....??? tomorrow night

Yep, lookin at mid-40s. Nice football days are over. 

40 degree temps makes for great whiskey sipping evening, I am thinking this game may get painful to watch.

I can’t recall being less fired up about going to a football game. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1