UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game #7: 10/20/18 - 3:30pm - vs Towson

weather forecast for Saturday:  Some clouds moving in during the morning, widely scattered light showers ☔ more blustery during late afternoon ... Perhaps more witnesses for what I expect will be a difficult afternoon.

Edited by cwdickens
Updated information

7 hours ago, cwdickens said:

Boston Red Sox 4 -Houston Astros 1 .....Red Sox move on .... I guess Bob we will see you on Saturday

Correct 

Milwaukee is a little too far to drive to for the weekend even if there is a game tomorrow. I didn't ask details on an extra ticket on that game now that my alcs ticket will be refunded

Edited by bob87

15 hours ago, cwdickens said:

Boston Red Sox 4 -Houston Astros 1 .....Red Sox move on .... I guess Bob we will see you on Saturday

Sorry some of you will be pissed by this BUT Why is this being posted here?  Even if you are upset with the FB team.  This is NOT a baseball and definitely NOT a Boston thread.!!!!!!!   

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Sorry some of you will be pissed by this BUT Why is this being posted here?  Even if you are upset with the FB team.  This is NOT a baseball and definitely NOT a Boston thread.!!!!!!!   

Because one of our members would not attend the game if the sox game was on. It was a comment about bob87. One off comments that are off topic are fun and add flavor. Spam debates about things other than the topic of the thread are annoying. 

For me its sad days. No urge to go to this game, I can't find anyone I know that wants to use my tickets and parking pass (I literally can not give them away as I tried), the team is going to get crushed, and I have to deal with Red Sux fans gloating about making it to the world series. My sports life is over for a few more weeks. 

Edited by godanesgo99
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, godanesgo99 said:

Because one of our members would not attend the game if the sox game was on. It was a comment about bob87. One off comments that are off topic are fun and add flavor. Spam debates about things other than the topic of the thread are annoying. 

For me its sad days. No urge to go to this game, I can't find anyone I know that wants to use my tickets and parking pass (I literally can not give them away as I tried), the team is going to get crushed, and I have to deal with Red Sux fans gloating about making it to the world series. My sports life is over for a few more weeks. 

Just stay positive...Gattuso will most definitely maybe will turn it around in the next 4 years. #believe #greatnessliveDhere

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, godanesgo99 said:

No gloating, bob87 is a Mets fan

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

This is about football ?....an opportunity to watch the game ... Tongue in check for Bob87

1 hour ago, UAalum72 said:

No gloating, bob87 is a Mets fan

Sounds like Bob, as well as Click and myself (also Mets fans), is losing on multiple fronts (our crappy FB team and the Mets) lol.

Edited by Eli

No one giving UA a chance on AGS. The weather forecast improved. Had to be in Albany yesterday for an event. Would like to go to basketball shindig tomorrow. Do I want to make the trek today to see a 2 TD dog get lambasted? Maybe go for the first half and if they are not competitive ... leave? Ughhhh.