UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game #7: 10/20/18 - 3:30pm - vs Towson

5 hours ago, jimbo said:

No one giving UA a chance on AGS. The weather forecast improved. Had to be in Albany yesterday for an event. Would like to go to basketball shindig tomorrow. Do I want to make the trek today to see a 2 TD dog get lambasted? Maybe go for the first half and if they are not competitive ... leave? Ughhhh. 

I'm not going to be there. I'm going to watch the UM/MSU game instead. Evidently, that rivalry was heated this AM with UM players destroying the MSU logo with their cleats, exchange words, etc. before the game. Looks way more entertaining than watching UA get blown to kingdom come by one of this years CAA monsters.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eli said:

I'm not going to be there. I'm going to watch the UM/MSU game instead. Evidently, that rivalry was heated this AM with UM players destroying the MSU logo with their cleats, exchange words, etc. before the game. Looks way more entertaining than watching UA get blown to kingdom come by one of this years CAA monsters.

+1

21 minutes ago, Eli said:

I decided to watch at home. Some other good games on too, as you say. Of course the last time I stayed home they beat Villanova 15-0! So you never know. It appears they will be getting some of the hurt DBs back. From everything I see and hear Flacco is a beast. 

19 hours ago, UAalum72 said:

No gloating, bob87 is a Mets fan

Yes. But a bucket list item was to see a baseball game on my birthday. Now I will see the Danes and engineers again . I was going to see former valley cats.

With all you guys skipping today, I don't have to worry about running out of beer in the tent ?

Edited by bob87
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I won't be there... This coach is a loser so I chose to watch from home instead of support him in the stands. 

I've never in close to 15 years missed homecoming but with the arrival of Gattuso #greatnessliveshere has been replaced by #greatnessliveDHere and Gattuso killed it. 

With that said good luck to the kids, Gattuso can kick rocks. 

Edited by Clickclack

Curious to see how bad the stands look on TV. It's really a shame that for the biggest weekend of the year, die hards are choosing to do other things instead of showing up because that's the only way to make their point. 

48 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

I won't be there... This coach is a loser so I chose to watch from home instead of support him in the stands. 

I've never in close to 15 years missed homecoming but with the arrival of Gattuso #greatnessliveshere has been replaced by #greatnessliveDHere and Gattuso killed it. 

With that said good luck to the kids, Gattuso can kick rocks. 

LOL

Still saw familiar people. Coach Marr was here and told me which lacrosse game I will miss, UMass Lowell. Schedule for lax should be out soon