UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game #7: 10/20/18 - 3:30pm - vs Towson

10 minutes ago, Eli said:

Anyone know the point of that PAT formation/shift? Roger isn't a fan and doesn't know ?

I think it was once called the swinging gate. Depending on how the D lines up or if they are confused they can direct snap and pass back to the loaded side back man  or run or pass to the second man behind the center...now eligible. I think that’s the plan. Never saw it work. 

Yeah. Just google swinging gate formation. 

Edited by jimbo
  • Thanks 1

How many good QBs has the CAA had since UA joined...Flacco, the guy at Richmond, the guys at JMU, etc...yet UAlbany can't find a single one. That is our biggest issue. 

Flacco is about to put up 250/100 on us. One guy. Insane. 

Edit: you'd think I'd be used to not having a good QB being a Jets fan (thankful for Darnold finally)...

Edited by Eli

2 minutes ago, jimbo said:

Breaking out the trick plays. So far they are playing hard. 

I wonder how much of that has to do with it being homecoming weekend and not just another week. Trying to put on a respectable showing for donors, etc. 

Misler needs to be benched. Like his 4th personal foul. Kid is a freakin idiot. Inexcusable blatant fouls. I don't care if people dislike this comment.

Hope he gets ejected...for being stupid. 

Edited by Eli
  • Thanks 1