UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
godanesgo99

Game 1: MBB @ Iona 11/09: 8:00pm

I paid the $4.99, but grudgingly. Will keep espn+ until after basketball and lacrosse season (about $35 total.) Not happy about it but, pretty sure most of our games will be going to plus. Already, last weeks Volleyball game @ bingo was moved {at the last minute] from espn3 where it had been listed since August to "+". Pretty sure basketball & lacrosse even if listed for 3 are/will be subject to this last minute move as espn evaluates their listings day by day????

Considering I have paid 7.99 for danezone that was crappy, 4.99 for an ESPN product is a bargain.

• Like 3

$4.99 per month is still too much to support that $iena.

Edited by uofalbany

1 hour ago, B9j2j6s said:

Considering I have paid 7.99 for danezone that was crappy, 4.99 for an ESPN product is a bargain.

I've with you wholeheartedly...used to drop between 7 and 10 bucks for away games on some crappy feeds. I'm OK with this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, uofalbany said:

I won't pay for an espn+ game only out of principle.  It better be on espn3.

Thing is AE just dropped their streaming schedule and it's very ESPN+ heavy. Few games on ESPN3.

Here's the link to the full schedule. Has WBB and MBB on it.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sites/americaeast.sidearmsports.com/documents/2018/11/1/2018_19_Basketball_Schedule_E3_E_.pdf

Edited by ZLK

5 minutes ago, ZLK said:

Thing is AE just dropped their streaming schedule and it's very ESPN+ heavy. Few games on ESPN3.

Here's the link to the full schedule. Has WBB and MBB on it.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sites/americaeast.sidearmsports.com/documents/2018/11/1/2018_19_Basketball_Schedule_E3_E_.pdf

The Iona game isn't on that schedule, unless I am blind. 

13 minutes ago, godanesgo99 said:

The Iona game isn't on that schedule, unless I am blind. 

I went to the Iona site last night where they have it listed as ESPN3

Looking over the stream sheet from AE again it only lists home AE games.

11/9 @ Iona ESPN3 

11/14 vs BU ESPN+

11/17 @ Canisius ESPN3

11/19 vs Oneonta ESPN3

11/23 @ Milwaukee ESPN+

12/8 vs Monmouth ESPN3

That's our early streaming schedule at least from what I had found.

Edited by ZLK

According to Michael Kelly of the Gazette we'll be starting the three Aussie freshman tomorrow.

Clark

Healy

Cambell

Lulka

Hanks

Lulka, Clark and Devonte were also named captains.

• Like 1

Excited to watch these Great Danes. 0 expectations so whatever comes, it's awesome. Hoping Coach B. plays more guys so we are not stuck with such a lack of experience EVER again. While I don't like the xfers, the lack of experience of those left is on Coach B.

Can’t believe how fast the season has come upon us. Certainly intrigued by how this team will gel. 

TV-13 report: Brown says Iona is probably the worst kind of team matchup wise for an inexperienced team like ours.

Hank has cut his hair; must be trying to get faster

6 hours ago, UA'08 said:

Can’t believe how fast the season has come upon us. Certainly intrigued by how this team will gel. 

How fast? I feel like it's been 2 years since the last game. Been dying for basketball. 

• Like 2