UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Beautiful $25M venue and we are going to sit at some HS field which is probably only marginally better than the old University field? Hard pass.

Want community engagement? Offer some freebies to have them come experience our stadium so they want to come back and experience it again.

Will not be attending. This isn't helping my decision to renew my tickets.

Edited by Eli

2 hours ago, cwdickens said:

This could only mean that the 2019 Purple & Gold Basketball scrimmage will be at the Cool Insuring Agency Arena in Glens Falls NY.... Get ready to drive

Benson has killed both events IMO lol. We had a great thing going with FB followed by P&G game. Instead, he makes P&G on some off day and gives fans like 2 days notice to plan for it and it's not even a 'game' but a practice session IIRC.

Now this.

This announcement reminds me why I am considering a leave of absence from UAlbany Football 🏈 for one year after 48 years.  Did we place names of area schools on the "Wheel of Fortune"?  Troy was the lucky school; perhaps the event will attract student-athletes from Waltervliet, Brunswick and Lansingburg as well.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

This announcement reminds me why I am considering a leave of absence from UAlbany Football 🏈 for one year after 48 years.  Did we place names of area schools on the "Wheel of Fortune"?  Troy was the lucky school; perhaps the event will attract student-athletes from Waltervliet, Brunswick and Lansingburg as well.

This comes down to one thing and one thing only. WLax needs the facility...that alone should tell you about this schools priorities and pecking order. That or they need to hide the joke that is Gattuso football. Time will tell...