UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game #10: 11/10/18 - 1pm - @ New Hampshire

Last Up: L (21-16) vs Delaware
Next Up: @ New Hampshire (3-6, 2-4 CAA...beat Villanova 34-0 two weeks and followed up with a 35-24 win over JMU)
TV/Streaming: TBD
Local Radio: N/A

For much of the UD game, UAlbany finally showed some flashes of putting together a full team effort. Our RB's were running well, Jeff Undercuffler showed signs of actually having a future at QB and we were in the game. However, throughout the game, we had terrible penalties.

We were undone when the coaching in the 4th quarter (specifically on defense) reverted back to what it was doing all season instead of what it was doing the first 3 quarters and we lost the game.

We are now 0-6 in the CAA. O'fer.

Wide open Dev Holmes - ball through is hands.  TWO not even close first down runs by NH and they were given 1st downs on the TD run - according to NH announcers!  

Edited by HOF2013

12 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

This stinks.  I get this message when I try to watch on the NBC stream: 

"The current program is not available in your region due to local blackout restrictions"

Why the hell would they blackout a CAA game??  BS

Great goal line stand at the end of the half,  first down on the 2 by NH and they had to kick a FG, which almost missed! 

We get  the ball at he beginning of the 2nd half.  Let's do something.  Maybe put Burns in to see what he can do!

5 minutes ago, jimbo said:

Since the O generated 37 yards in the first half, how can it hurt to put Burns in? One false start by Ritter for those of you scoring at home. I’m listening on 104.5. Sounds like conditions are not good. 

Very windy and cold.  NH has 104 yds Offense.

Forgot we had a game today. I was out mowing and raking and honestly I'd rather do that. Saw the score was 10-3 at the half with 37 yards of offense. 

This is what we are folks. We will not win another game all season. 

Not going to bother tuning in. So glad basketball is back. 

#firegattuso #inb4HOFsaysheisgoingtoignorenegativitybutcontinuestopost