UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game #11: 11/17/18 - 3:30pm - vs Stony Brook

College football is getting really boring. NDSU, Alabama, Mount Union,etc. sameteams over and over and over. Hey, funone tonight...Syracuse vs Cornell in MBB. Boeheim coaching. One son with the ‘cuse and one son with a Big Red. May be a first. 

I watched a good bit of the 35-0 pasting NDSU laid on Colgate. They are really in a different category than FCS. Colgate was not even on the same planet talent and execution wise. I know the Fargodome is a tough place to play, but holy cow.  

Slightly disagree.  Colgate is a solid, PL team.  Very solid Northeast team.  By no means are they great.  There are many teams that can compete with NDSU.

Moreover, Colgate lost that game because--and as I stated the week before on AGS--their QB play is worse than ours.  Kid can run and doesn't turn it over...but he can't toss the ball more than 10 yards without having air under it.  He has a noodle arm.

NDSU loaded the box...and any yards that 'Gate got were hard earned rumbles.  If 'Gate had a QB that was even mediocre in the passing game, that is a MUCH closer game.  The score was not indicative of how "Gate played on D.  Problem was...they were on the field all day.

On 11/18/2018 at 12:55 PM, Dane96 said:

According to Committee Chair (Central Ark), SBU wasn’t even among the last three in.  In fact, he said the CAA was insanely strong this year and full of parity. CAA six teams in is a record.  

And then there's Albany.   The bottom feeders.  Wonder what coach Ford thinks?

3 hours ago, Dane96 said:

Slightly disagree.  Colgate is a solid, PL team.  Very solid Northeast team.  By no means are they great.  There are many teams that can compete with NDSU.

Moreover, Colgate lost that game because--and as I stated the week before on AGS--their QB play is worse than ours.  Kid can run and doesn't turn it over...but he can't toss the ball more than 10 yards without having air under it.  He has a noodle arm.

NDSU loaded the box...and any yards that 'Gate got were hard earned rumbles.  If 'Gate had a QB that was even mediocre in the passing game, that is a MUCH closer game.  The score was not indicative of how "Gate played on D.  Problem was...they were on the field all day.

I agree that Colgate is a solid team and yes, their QB is totally one dimensional. Stick was money every time he threw the ball and they’ve got a three headed running monster. Pass rush was great. Just surprised how easily the Bison pushed the Raider D around from the get go. 

• 3 weeks later...