UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #3: 11/17/18 - 3:30PM @ Canisius

Eli

1 hour ago, UA1882 said:

I quoted google because it's a way to get around the 5 article monthly limit firewall. Haha . If you find the article on timesunion and then cut it , then paste it in google, you can read as many articles as u want. 

Suck it, TU! lol

Will on Rodger today, said we played hard but not always smart vs Canisius, compared to Boston U who out-toughed  us.

Campbell worked on his shot all summer, they tried to give him a shorter, more consistent stroke. Now he has to do it when the lights come on. Last year he had lost his confidence.

Holy Cross plays no man to man defense, all zone, will be a tough matchup

On 11/18/2018 at 10:41 AM, UA1882 said:

I quoted google because it's a way to get around the 5 article monthly limit firewall. Haha . If you find the article on timesunion and then cut it , then paste it in google, you can read as many articles as u want. 

Always loved this trick and found it hilarious they never figured out to stop the workaround.

1 hour ago, Eli said:

For a bunch of guys who recently discussed not being techie you guys know a lot of tricks lol.

Never said I wasn’t techie, just said when we started out it was like a chisel and stone tablet compared to now. I’m not a whiz, believe me, and will never be as comfortable as those who are younger and grew up with the stuff. My last 6 years of working life (shudder) was supervising a unit overseeing 6 proprietary computer programs and their data flow.  I learned what I needed to know in the microcomputer world. But guys like you are way more advanced in other stuff. We all have our tricks! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, jimbo said:

Never said I wasn’t techie, just said when we started out it was like a chisel and stone tablet compared to now. I’m not a whiz, believe me, and will never be as comfortable as those who are younger and grew up with the stuff. My last 6 years of working life (shudder) was supervising a unit overseeing 6 proprietary computer programs and their data flow.  I learned what I needed to know in the microcomputer world. But guys like you are way more advanced in other stuff. We all have our tricks! 

😂😂 @ "shudder"