UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #3: 11/17/18 - 3:30PM @ Canisius

Eli

Very nice win buy let's give credit when is due. 

Campbell played extremely well. Played good defense and hit the open shot. He will be given it all year, and as a senior he needs to knock them down. 

Clark was awesome as well. 

Good team win. Just keep getting better. 

• Like 3

Thoroughly enjoyed watching this win. Team is a lot of fun to watch. Honestly so much better watching this team play compared to last year. Don’t know if it’s because they are young, but you don’t see them complaining on every shot to the refs looking for a foul like a couple of guys we had did.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, UA1882 said:

Campbell played extremely well. Played good defense and hit the open shot. He will be given it all year, and as a senior he needs to knock them down. 

On the season Campbell is now shooting 50% for 3, and 43% overall. 

It's still real early for anyone to make judgements on the year. We need him to make enough where teams stop sagging.

Edited by godanesgo99
  • Like 1

Just watched the first 3/4 of the game that I missed.  Nice effort on both ends of the floor. Good to see Campbell finally hitting some shots. I hope it lasts.  De Sousa looks like he is in Brown's dog house.  The two times he was in the game, Brown was giving him crap during stoppages and pulled after a couple mistakes.  Hopefully he improves because I think his skills and athleticism would really help this team.

6 hours ago, nysteve661 said:

Clark, Healy, and dare I say Campbell, could gel into a nice group.  I do worry about production from Lulka and Hank which I expected to be better so far.  

I like Fort Lauderdale; nice production down low and a solid presence. I think we will see more minutes from him as the year progresses.

8 minutes ago, olddog71 said:

I still see no article on the actual football game or the game against Canisius in the online version of the TU this morning. I guess an exciting finish to a home football game doesn't warrant 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesunion.com/sports/amp/Clark-s-30-paces-Danes-to-1st-win-13402438.php