UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #7: 11/29/18 - 2PM vs LIU Brooklyn (Belfast, Ireland)

Eli

Totally forgot game was on, forgot to DVR, only heard some of the last 11 min on the radio. It sounded like the pace was absolutely frantic. Maybe WB had them go at that pace to see what happened. Let’s see how they come put today against Big Green. 

1 hour ago, jimbo said:

Totally forgot game was on, forgot to DVR, only heard some of the last 11 min on the radio. It sounded like the pace was absolutely frantic. Maybe WB had them go at that pace to see what happened. Let’s see how they come put today against Big Green. 

The first 8-10 mins of the second half were some of the fastest and frantic basketball I've seen. Just back and forth, layups, three balls, turnovers. Craziness. Seemed like neither team got deep into the shot clock in any possession.  

16 hours ago, DanesRGood said:

Bad loss. I just keep saying to myself, "young team, inexperienced, it will click soon". Still hard to handle these loses. 

Also, I think this post came off the wrong way.  Maybe just worded it incorrectly.  I really thought they were going to win this game but LIU just kept getting closer and closer.  By bad loss, I really mean tough loss after leading basically the whole game and losing at the end.  But again, I just keep telling myself that I have to have proper expectations at this point in the season with this roster.  I do like the improvements I've seen from some players. As everyone else said, they need to take better care of the ball!

47 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

The first 8-10 mins of the second half were some of the fastest and frantic basketball I've seen. Just back and forth, layups, three balls, turnovers. Craziness. Seemed like neither team got deep into the shot clock in any possession.  

The two teams shot a combined 17 for 19 in the first 4 1/2 minutes. No time wasted fighting for rebounds and resetting the offense. Three turnovers by Albany and one LIU steal, one and one by Albany. LIU had 16 turnovers for the game, which isn't great either.