UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

18 hours ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

Interesting.  True, not true??  Who knows.  Part of what they said is what MUCH of the lacrosse world thinks of U A.   They are trying NOT to give props.  We did lose a lot so there are unknowns, like we have all said.   They also mentioned VT.  WHY??  Maybe VT has something none of us are aware of.

• Like 1

I've written a letter that I haven't sent yet. There is another clip of them going off a bit on UA for the ring ceremony on Saturday before the basketball game.

What gets me fired up is that there have been maybe 4-5 other teams who have been as consistent at Albany of the last 5+ years, and to my knowledge I think we have had one top 20 recruiting class. In the class that just graduated, other than Conner Fields, no one had any clue who McClancy was, the Reh's, J.D. Kluck, Simms. I can go on and on, but UA never gets any respect.

That's why I am pulling for this year's team more than any other. The lacrosse world is ready, almost hoping we lay an egg this year. I still think it could be a rough start, but believe from what I am hearing that they'll be standing tall at the end of the season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

Here's the other clip where lax sports network is dogging the Danes.

https://www.laxsportsnetwork.com/videos/rings-for-runner-ups

Typical, no respect.  i HOPE this year's team does well if for no other reason than to make them shut their holes more than anything.  Last year the Syracuse fans were calling UA a Community College EVEN after we kicked their butts!  Benson BETTER tell them unless they play at Albany next year we are done with them!

Edited by HOF2013
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

Talk about nit-picking.  Connor didn't handle the pressure well because his numbers dropped from 80+ pts freshman year to mid 70s pts his soph year??? What a dumb statement. 

Plus as we now know he was already injured and played with it!

Lot of good quotes from practice today form Michael Kelly of the Gazette:

Starting attack looks like Laffin, Patterson, and Tehoka with a strong push from Yunker

Tehoka taking some faceoff's

Sounds like the team has a healthy chip on their shoulder

Edited by AlbanyFan2018
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

Lot of good quotes from practice today form Michael Kelly of the Gazette:

Starting attack looks like Laffin, Patterson, and Tehoka with a strong push from Yunker

Tehoka taking some faceoff's

Sounds like the team has a healthy chip on their shoulder

Tehoka taking faceoffs?  Has he done that before?

So ESPN just came out with their TV schedule,  and shocking to no one, UA not is not shown for any games.  Couldn't throw on the Cuse game? How about Cornell?  Maryland may be on Big10 network.  And how about Yale game, with TD coming back to UA? Typical ESPN,  Kessinich probably told them to stiff us.

• Like 2

I thought they Yale or Maryland game might be picked up. Rutgers seems to be the darling team this year.

All of the AE games are on ESPN+ this season, and the game against Drexel is on the lax sports network which is now free. I guess our only chance to be on national TV this year will be if the team makes the AE finals which ESPNU broadcasts.