UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2018 FB Offseason Survey

Most of us probably got the email. Now is your chance to let them know how you feel about the FB program.

Great Dane Fans,

During the off season we review the previous year and come up with ways to improve your game day experience. Because you attended a 2018 UAlbany Football game, we wanted to ask you a few questions about your experience, what you enjoyed, and how we can improve in the future.

We’ve developed four super-short surveys and we’d love to hear what you think. As a thank you, we’ll be selecting 3 lucky fans to receive a signed UAlbany Football helmet! You must complete all four surveys to be eligible for the helmet giveaway.

Thank you for your continued support and happy holidays!

Go Great Danes!

UAlbany Athletic Ticket Office

Edited by Eli

I'll be honest though...I wish I could win that helmet. That'd be a SWEET thank you for putting up with the crap that happened on the field this year.  But I doubt my responses will be good enough to be in the good graces to win something lol.

Edited by Eli

41 minutes ago, Albany Weave said:

It was a poorly done survey. It felt like it was done just to say it was done for the sake of saying it was done. The survey was not designed to look for honest feedback or input. The athletic department does not care what the average fan thinks. They are in their own little bubble.

That's why I answered my questions with more detail than what they were asking for.

On the question of where I felt my GDAC money was being spent...instead of answering with something like "concessions" I wrote "overpaying for a HS football head coach".

1 hour ago, Albany Weave said:

It was a poorly done survey. It felt like it was done just to say it was done for the sake of saying it was done. The survey was not designed to look for honest feedback or input. The athletic department does not care what the average fan thinks. They are in their own little bubble.

I have to agree.  It seems to me that in almost message, article or information release from athletics there are deficiencies, typos, errors.  In the last question of the last survey there was an answer value which didn't have a heading.  The execution of tasks by athletics really needs a better attention to details.