UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #17: 1/12/19 - 3:00PM vs Maine

I have criticized this team all year.  I have requested Lax season to begin ASAP.  Some folks feel the team is young, need time to gel and I shouldn't be harsh and give up, but to play this lousy AT HOME to a 2-15 team with one D1 win is proving my point that this season is lost, we overestimated the potential win total,  and our scouting report on what each new guy could provide is way off.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The only way I will feel good after this game is if we have a 30 point turnaround and beat these guys by 20. If we win by any less, it will be a disappointing win. If we lose, that'll be a disaster. Only a blow out win will salvage the emotion for this game. 

Edited by Eli
  • Thanks 1

Just now, nysteve661 said:

I have criticized this team all year.  I have requested Lax season to begin ASAP.  Some folks feel the team is young, need time to gel and I shouldn't be harsh and give up, but to play this lousy AT HOME to a 2-15 team with one D1 win is proving my point that this season is lost, we overestimated the potential win total,  and our scouting report on what each new guy could provide is way off.  

I find myself coming to this realization. I never thought they would contend this year but I thought as season went on they would be better and we'd see development. It's very close to wheels completely falling off. It's future is brighter then the present but it won't come this year. And the present is pitch darkness. This is a very bad team. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Eli said:

The only way I will feel good after this game is if we have a 30 point turnaround and beat this guys by 20. If we win, it will be a disappointing win. If we lose, that'll be a disaster. Only a blow out win will salvage the emotion for this game. 

Pray for disappointment because right now disaster is the only thing on the menu. 

• Haha 1