UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Like a few of us have said, no one wants to play for that cancer Gattuso. Dude has clearly lost the team and if you don't think good players are doing their background checks on him and asking guys on the team if they should come, you're nuts. We will NOT get any crazy good recruits. More of the same that we have now.

Thought we had no talent this year? Wait till next year.

I'm one step closer to cancelling my tickets. Our best offensive player just bounced.

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eli said:

Like a few of us have said, no one wants to play for that cancer Gattuso. Dude has clearly lost the team and if you don't think good players are doing their background checks on him and asking guys on the team if they should come, you're nuts. We will NOT get any crazy good recruits. More of the same that we have now.

Thought we had no talent this year? Wait till next year.

I'm one step closer to cancelling my tickets.

Smart move, who want's to waste the last year of D1 eligibility on a 2-4 (4 being very generous) win bottom of the CAA team? Will be interesting to see how many others are shopping themselves. 

Edited by Clickclack

Totally see where the young man's thought process was and the move makes sense based on the talent for next season.  It's  a shame that knee injury took its toll on him.  Imagine his stats if that didn't happen.  Sure he would have been invited to NFL camps.

I don’t blame him at all. Gave us all he had when he was able to play. Great player. He’s probably graduating so good for him. Hope we get to see him at a good school that needs a tough runner. He’s seen the program regress in his time here and there’s little chance of getting noticed in his final year if he stays here. Good luck EB!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jimbo said:

I don’t blame him at all. Gave us all he had when he was able to play. Great player. He’s probably graduating so good for him. Hope we get to see him at a good school that needs a tough runner. He’s seen the program regress in his time here and there’s little chance of getting noticed in his final year if he stays here. Good luck EB!

Agreed, don't blame the kid at all. But...Gattuso is a loser, he needed all the help he can get behind that garbage O-Line and horrible QB play. This won't help matters...with any luck will expedite GG's buyout and departure. See...I'm a #cuphalffull guy...

Edited by Clickclack

Interesting...

https://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/Ibitokun-Hanks-plans-to-transfer-out-of-UAlbany-13555535.php?utm_campaign=CMS Sharing Tools (Desktop)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Let's pivot AWAY from a run first philosophy where there were two studs in Hank and Mofor and pivot to an ever endless stream of $ienaty QB's behind a garbage o-line. 

giphy.gif

This was a smart move by EB...wish him the absolute best. I also hope that the rest of our top guys transfer as well so Gattuso goes completely winless next year and forces the universities hand to fire him. The next coach is going to be build from the ground up anyway...why not start with a small trench in the ground? Makes no difference.

1 minute ago, Eli said:

He thought it would happen sooner? So he tried to run him off?

WTH?

GREG GATTUSO. YOU ARE A BLOODY MORON! PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT, LOSER.

I don't know what that means, I'm assuming he wanted to know sooner if he had a 'ship to fill or not. But the comments coming from the dad and now this, no way is is amicable. Remember when during the season there were rumors of multiple kids/parents not happy...

giphy.gif

More where that came from.