UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

31 minutes ago, dslyank said:

I think there is a small viewing area. If open to the public, I will go and report.

Thanks. I changed my schedule twice and now that it is back in Albany on Friday I won't be able to go.

6 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Where is the bubble??

636 Albany Shaker Road, Albany, NY

13 minutes ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

Thanks. I changed my schedule twice and now that it is back in Albany on Friday I won't be able to go.

636 Albany Shaker Road, Albany, NY

Afirm Sports?  not the same as the Afirm Sports Dome which is off RT 7 in Latham, 4 NYSUT Drive
Latham, NY 12210 Are we sure where it will be?  

Edited by HOF2013

3 hours ago, Capital District Lax said:

It is my understanding that UAlbany has the facility reserved for 7-10 PM, with the scrimmage starting closer to 7:45.

Thanks!

Sounds like a lot of interesting things to check out at the scrimmage tomorrow night. If Tehoka is already working into the face off mix that can't be a ringing endorsement to what Altamari and Jones showed in the Rutgers. Hopefully those that get to see the scrimmage will also be able to weigh in on how the attack is gelling and who and how they are mixing in the 4th attackmen out of the box.

Take good notes!