UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

3-5 at the conference turn

5 hours ago, BhillGuy said:

Should be 6-2 if dont blow 13 pt lead to umass and two ot games

Agreed. That is just conference games as well. Team had leads in almost every non conference game as well. The youngins just hadnt learned how to win yet. Could easily have had 6 more wins in the non conference as well:

Iona, Holy Cross, Milwaukee, LIU, Dartmouth, and Kent State all could have gone the other way.

A few shots fall, a few 50/50 calls and loose balls go the other way and an 8-15 (3-5) team could be a 17-6 (6-2).

And if a donut didn't have a hole it would be a danish. The ball bounced the way it did. The killer instinct hadn't come out yet. The team is where it is.

I am really starting to believe Will Brown when he spoke of beating us today, because the team is going to be real good and it will be hard later.

Edited by godanesgo99

On 2/7/2019 at 10:46 AM, BhillGuy said:

This assumes the team does worse

We won three in a row against the other 2 bottom teams and beat a Hartford team that lives off the 3. I still see us around 6th or 7th place and 6-10, best case scenario. But I hope I'm wrong. At 3-6 (after Vermont finishes us off), we would have to go 5-2 to finish .500. This is a stretch but doable. I'll take 4-3 for a 7-9 record. That would be a great success in my book.

27 minutes ago, UA_MA_2000 said:

We won three in a row against the other 2 bottom teams and beat a Hartford team that lives off the 3. I still see us around 6th or 7th place and 6-10, best case scenario. But I hope I'm wrong. At 3-6 (after Vermont finishes us off), we would have to go 5-2 to finish .500. This is a stretch but doable. I'll take 4-3 for a 7-9 record. That would be a great success in my book.

Agree.  I think we finish 6-10 in conference but as I've said way too many times already, I'm really hopeful for the future.  By their junior year this group, if they stay together, will be top of the conference, if not close to that next year.  All this experience is great.  

7 hours ago, DanesRGood said:

Agree.  I think we finish 6-10 in conference but as I've said way too many times already, I'm really hopeful for the future.  By their junior year this group, if they stay together, will be top of the conference, if not close to that next year.  All this experience is great.  

For sure, even of we go 6-10, there were several games where we led most of the way and/or could/should have won in OT.

Edited by UA_MA_2000