UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #1 - @Syracuse, 2/16, 4:00

What the hell is going on with the offense? Patterson not in much, Diamond one series, Laffin is out hurt, Freshman playing a LOT.  Def?????????????

Diamond back in for a series.  Must be the Freshman look better,  we miss Laffin I'd say.  Patterson is held in check, Nanticoke holding the ball too long still,

Edited by HOF2013
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

What the hell is going on with the offense? Patterson not in much, Diamond one series, Laffin is out hurt, Freshman playing a LOT.  Def?????????????

I made the mistake of watching a replay of last years game this morning.  The offense flowed and was crisp.  Today it's clogged and soggy.

3rd Quarter was better - each scored one goal, we are talking bad shots, can't seem to get any good one soff.  Thought Pattersons scored at the end but it was outside the upright. 

Edited by HOF2013

Black official is throwing all the flags!!!!  Looks out of his element.  Missing calls all day AND making bad calls!

Edited by HOF2013

If Benson agrees to another home game for Syracuse I will not renew my season tickets!  Let them come play us outside!!!!!!!!!

Edited by HOF2013
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

If Benson agrees to another home game for Syracuse I will not renew my season tickets!  Let them come play us outside!!!!!!!!!

Seriously glad to hear that. I will remember that and hold u to it.  Benson really has not done a great job. The more people that hold him accountable,  the quicker there will be change. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UA1882 said:

Seriously glad to hear that. I will remember that and hold u to it.  Benson really has not done a great job. The more people that hold him accountable,  the quicker there will be change. 

He TOLD me personally that a deal was agreed to for them to come here this year, then they cried about some kind of a scheduling issue - WHAT - a it was changed back.  Total BS.  Desco does not want to come here and play outside!! where WE have the advantage!

Big personnel losses and new guys to incorporate. This isn’t a reload season in my mind, but a rebuild season. Syracuse played rough and tumble aggressive LAX and our guys had no offensive flow at all. The scout on UA now must be to rough up and frustrate TN so he commits dumb fouls. A guy like Fields made the rest of the team so much better because his speed, passing ability and scoring threat made the other team consume so much energy and personnel to try and counter. TN can’t take that mantle...totally different player. SU still has size and skill advantage in the midfield and were mugging players left and right. I thought UA had great effort on GBs but were just overwhelmed. One game....gotta get better. 

Edited by jimbo
  • Like 2

I'm not a lacrosse guy, but the commentator pointed out how Tehoka was just standing in the middle and not being involved. Not setting screens or playing as part of the team. Right after he said that, I watched him closely and there he was for the next few plays. Standing in the middle. Is that a normal position in LAX? Is it like posting up in basketball?